Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's ironic (seeing as how the reverse fixtures at home went) that the two absolutely crucial games we have to win now are Villa away, and our game in hand... Away at Chelsea!

Couldn't make it up.
Both games are RIPE FOR REVENGE... We've just gotta find away to harness that aggression and righting a wrong, and not blowing up and lose our heads again.

It's ironic (seeing as how the reverse fixtures at home went) that the two absolutely crucial games we have to win now are Villa away, and our game in hand... Away at Chelsea!

Couldn't make it up.
Both games are RIPE FOR REVENGE... We've just gotta find away to harness that aggression and righting a wrong, and not blowing up and lose our heads again.

Not ironic at all. It’s almost like a script from a film….

Like we are living in some sort of simulation…

p7pHN9.gif

You realise we are both arguing don't you? Like I'm not arguing with myself.

Self awareness not your strong point is it?
Morning. :)

I'm not arguing. I made a perfectly fair and correct point about Spurs players accepting the officials' decisions far more passively than teams like Woolwich and I put forward the possibility that Ange was behind this behaviour. YOU decided to argue with me, providing 'video evidence', which I successfully quashed like an annying little gnat (you invented VAR, didn't you?).
From then on you've been arguing and I've been building an enjoyable cunt-off, which I'm bound to win, because your original point is wrong - and because you only argue because you think you're in charge. Your house is built of cards, my friend, and it started teetering some time ago.

As you like video representations, this is you...

giphy.gif

Meeow.

Morning. :)

I'm not arguing. I made a perfectly fair and correct point about Spurs players accepting the officials' decisions far more passively than teams like Woolwich and I put forward the possibility that Ange was behind this behaviour. YOU decided to argue with me, providing 'video evidence', which I successfully quashed like an annying little gnat.
From then on you've been arguing and I've been building an enjoyable cunt-off, which I'm bound to win, because your original point is wrong - and because you only argue because you think you're in charge. Your house is built of cards, my friend, and it started teetering some time ago.

As you like video representations, this is you...

giphy.gif

Meeow.

Good Lord just rest man and accept that your narrative was a load of shit.

Good Lord just rest man and accept that your narrative was a load of shit.
It's interesting to read that you believe that Spurs players are as bad as Woolwich players. I suggest it's your view of things that's 'a load of shit', as you so charmingly put it.

It's also interesting that you're prepared to fight tooth & nail when Woolwich are described as less pleasant than Spurs.

Whose side are you on?

It's interesting to read that you believe that Spurs players are as bad as Woolwich players. I suggest it's your view of things that's 'a load of shit', as you so charmingly put it.

It's also interesting that you're prepared to fight tooth & nail when Woolwich are described as less pleasant than Spurs.

Whose side are you on?

Says I'm not arguing but desperately tries to argue some stupid point you've made up in your head then goes to twist my comments and make out I support Woolwich, proper lolz.

Double posting as well lmao, this is an absolute STINK fest

You're clearly rattled, as I said it's not that deep, let it go homie.

Says I'm not arguing but desperately tries to argue some stupid point you've made up in your head then goes to twist my comments and make out I support Woolwich, proper lolz.

I've outed you, gooner.

Here's another double post for you, gooner.

Son and Werner can cause issues with their high line.

I'd actually like Bentancur to start this one, reason Villa couldn't get near him is because they play a high line with barely any pressure on the 6, he'd have all the time in the world like he did in the home match to pick out runners.

It's actually a feature of he to get at Villa, Liverpool used it with Trent in the same position and I feel that Bentancur is better suited to picking out those passes than Bissouma.

View: https://twitter.com/PremLeaguePanel/status/1732530333541654929?t=uEKIjXxNmEKzPhZ1QFfXPw&s=19

View: https://twitter.com/PremLeaguePanel/status/1739055908359987559?t=CkLIiJx4PrZtpYX5JNkOug&s=19

Last edited:
No analysis needed or hoping this player or that player is fit.

Turn up on the day and play to our best. These are the kind of games where points are made in all respects.

Long way to go, and a draw is fine.

Let's be strong and professional, and somebody please tell Romero not to seek to exact revenge on Cash.

Winning will be all the payback we need.

Back
Top Bottom