Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday 10th March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Last time I remember being out for a meal on Mothers Day checking my phone for Spurs updates we lost against Liverpool.

13:00 on Mothers day though.. tragic.
I’m being dragged up to Nottingham on Saturday to visit er indoors son who is studying there (no way he’s coming home for Mother’s Day so she’s taking Mother’s Day to him)
Have agreed to make Sunday dinner at the apartment we’ve booked, while they take our dog for a walk. Apartment has sky sports.

Chicken in the oven at 160, pre peeled veg in pans on a slow heat and feet up with a crate of beers for a couple of hours.

Sorted.

I watched Villa's game against Luton (one of the best matches I've seen in a long time) and I have to grudgingly say that Emery has put a very good team together and we're going to have our work cut out to beat them to 4th. It can be done but we need to win at Villa Park.

Porro is on course to return and the team shouldn't be far off full fitness by next week. We are the underdog for this one but that's often when we are at our best. 3-1 from 1-0 down is my benchmark for a confident team and the team met that standard on Saturday. We have every reason to hope for the win.

COYS

I watched Villa's game against Luton (one of the best matches I've seen in a long time) and I have to grudgingly say that Emery has put a very good team together and we're going to have our work cut out to beat them to 4th. It can be done but we need to win at Villa Park.

Porro is on course to return and the team shouldn't be far off full fitness by next week. We are the underdog for this one but that's often when we are at our best. 3-1 from 1-0 down is my benchmark for a confident team and the team met that standard on Saturday. We have every reason to hope for the win.

COYS
I think we will equalise before they score their first goal in this game for a change.
I am gonna predict a Solomon assist to Richarlison again as we won 3-1 when I did the same for the CP game,

sick burn as usual from mick. what an absolute zinger.

He's hilarious, I know how much he desperate to get in on the cunt offs because of how lonely he is, when he sees a notification it must feel like he's received a text message from a mate, bless his little heart 😍

wanking off to The Waltons...
That's pretty niche Goat, is there anything you'd like to share with the group?

_83555491_woody-allen.jpg

It's even worse when you have at least one of them on ignore. Who is bantering with forum clown Shady?

Wait I remember you, you're still mad that I exposed your nonsense when you said this about Vicario:

Baulking at a fee for a decent keeper and spending a relatively small fee on someone that looks shit, when he will potentially need replacing and we won't be able to shift him.

But yeah, you do you.

I've watched us spend stupid money on players the last few years with a very low success rate, so sorry if I'm a little underwhelmed because we won't actually make a sensible offer to upgrade one of our two problem areas.

😆

He's hilarious, I know how much he desperate to get in on the cunt offs because of how lonely he is, when he sees a notification it must feel like he's received a text message from a mate, bless his little heart 😍
For someone who has made more posts since 2021 than I have since 2013, I would say that if anyone was a desperate attention seeking tosser it would be more likely to be you.

Back
Top Bottom