Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (The Blanchflower Derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Very, very, very nervous about this one.

My hope is that the boys really have re-discovered their form and that we head up there all guns blazing, turning them over.

Just can't get over the cast-off factor with Hutton and Sandra's sub. Sneaking feeling this is going to be tough.

Ok, honestly, at this point, even after last nights glorious performance...

...i've got to go 0-0. Sorry, just my gut feeling. I want to be wrong and we win it comfortably 0-2 but I can't see it.

:joejordan:

They have been really really really shit this year, i'm more confident about going to Villa Park than I have been in recent years.

I think they'll play relatively defensive, could prove tough to break down. 1-1 for me.

We can't keep clean sheets away from home, so going for a nervy 2-1, taking our chase of Woolwich to the last day.

:vdv: :bale:

we are gonna go there and do em. 5 nil job done. Yeah it will be nervous at some point for five minutes when they forget its villa they are playing . Then they will realise what an inexperienced team they are now with mccleish likely to go defensive and go after them pinning them in for 80 minutes scoring at will
:rafaaaa:

Can't wait for Sunday. I think we'll be in good voice and spirits after last night's result. My first trip to Villa Park so I hope that we can turn over what is an absolutely awful Villa team at present. It's in our own hands, COYS

EDIT: Where's everyone getting tanked up before the match?

Aston villa have only won 4 games at home this season, and those were against:

Fulham 1-0
Norwich 3-2
Wigan 2-0
Blackburn 3-1

Their last league game win was against Fulham on 10th of March, since then they've drawn 4 games against Liverpool, Stoke, West brom and sunderland, and have lost 4 games.

Should be a walk in the park

Back
Top Bottom