Aston Villa v Tottenham Hotspur (The Blanchflower Derby)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

SandroSays said:
Sean said:
Arry fucked up again whats the point of settling for a draw does us no better than losing.

Not true - if we beat Fulham, A*se have to win instead of draw against West Brom. I know it's not as good as needing a win for a definite CL place, but a draw was better than a loss today.
A win today would of almost guaranteed a 3rd place finish, 2 dare is 2 do as they say.

Thelonious said:
Any cunt who tweeted abuse to Danny Rose needs flogging!
Yeah thats stupid he made a honest attempt to get the ball but got it abit wrong and we actually played alot better with 10 men than with 11.

He should know better than to dive in with two feet though to be fair, even if he did get the ball.

Not tweeted him any abuse or anything because that's in poor taste, but it's been blatantly clear these past two games that he's just not a LB.

Thelonious said:
Redknapp's dithering with the substitution reminds me of Peter Griffin on Family Guy, when he went on Family Feud and fucked up on the bonus round by running out of time. Can't find a decent youtube of it. :defoe:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66XTnIE_8wo[/youtube]
What's wrong with this one?

VirginiaSpur said:
Thelonious said:
Redknapp's dithering with the substitution reminds me of Peter Griffin on Family Guy, when he went on Family Feud and fucked up on the bonus round by running out of time. Can't find a decent youtube of it. :defoe:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66XTnIE_8wo[/youtube]
What's wrong with this one?
doesn't have the same effect for me not in English

Sums up why I didn't bother posting the vids, annoying there's no decent YouTube versions knocking about. It's apt though

Back
Top Bottom