Aston villa vs Spurs Sunday 21st March 19:30 Sky Sports

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The annoying thing is I still want to win tomorrow. Can't bring myself to want us to lose even if it means the Chelsea prick gets sacked.

Despite all the dodgy reports of him getting sacked if we lose I highly doubt it happens until the League Cup final and even then I think he lasts until the end of the season.

So if it makes it easier for you cheer for the win because either way Jose is staying.

The annoying thing is I still want to win tomorrow. Can't bring myself to want us to lose even if it means the Chelsea prick gets sacked.
And like me you’ll be watching and hoping we stuff these faggot eating weasels

Maybe a decision has already been made and an announcement on Monday regardless of the result?

Same here. I think he should go, but doubt he will until the end of the season, if then.

I will always watch us and will always want us to win no matter who is the manager though. I desperately want us to win as many matches as possible between now and the end of the season to try to get into the CL or at least the EL and hopefully keep our best players and be in a better position to attract replacements for the dross.

Last edited:
Despite all the dodgy reports of him getting sacked if we lose I highly doubt it happens until the League Cup final and even then I think he lasts until the end of the season.
So if it makes it easier for you cheer for the win because either way Jose is staying.
levy sacked Gooner Graham before an FA Semi - if form continues, any small chance of flunking a win dies

6WGPXXn.jpg

Hart, Aurier, Sanchez, Winks, Moura, Lamela, Dele, Vinicius, Scarlett
Lamela is bannef

levy sacked Gooner Graham before an FA Semi - if form continues, any small chance of flunking a win dies

But Graham wasn't his dream hire like Jose was. I think he wants to do everything he can to get something out of the Jose hire and even if all it is is a League Cup win he will use that to justify it as a great move.

I hope I am proven wrong but based on how Levy was during the doc with Jose and the fact he is still here now despite obviously deserving to be sacked I think he at least gets until the League Cup final.

Actually the first time in years that I’m not even bothered watching us play, must make me a plastic fan i guess!
You're not alone mate. Am absolutely drained after the last two shitshows and this turgid, fanless season as a whole. In just two matches we managed to fuck up everything.

Of course I'll bloody watch it, but my emotional investment has taken a battering.

You're not alone mate. Am absolutely drained after the last two shitshows and this turgid, fanless season as a whole. In just two matches we managed to fuck up everything.

Of course I'll bloody watch it, but my emotional investment has taken a battering.

100%.

Like being a Zombie is what following this club can do to people.

But Graham wasn't his dream hire like Jose was. I think he wants to do everything he can to get something out of the Jose hire and even if all it is is a League Cup win he will use that to justify it as a great move.

I hope I am proven wrong but based on how Levy was during the doc with Jose and the fact he is still here now despite obviously deserving to be sacked I think he at least gets until the League Cup final.
Fair point re GG

So if we lose the next four, u think he will still get the league cup final?

More than a game it’s a proof of character to our players. But I don’t rate them to anything to make us a bit proud
They failed the character test against Zagreb, no disrespect to Zagreb and I wish them good luck in the next stage - they will need it. but there is no way on earth they should be overturning a 2-0 lead against us.

The players showed they lack character and professionalism.

After a bad result I'm usually over it a day or two later having vented but this time I'm probably even angrier knowing that these players are still collecting their fat pay packets and literally give zero fucks between them.

character? We don't have any.

Back
Top Bottom