Aston Villa

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No mention of parking his Bentley in disabled bay, becuase he can.
What was the other one, asked for Burger and chips at a Lebanese restaurant, the waiter said they don't do it . Told the waiter to go and ask the chef to do it. Waiter come back and says the chef said no, Terry says, go and get the chef.
Chef come out says they don't do Burger it's a leabanese restaurant sees its Terry and gives it to him.
Caught on CCTV in Essex nightclub pissing into a glass and dropping it on the floor.

Fucked his team mates wife, other allegations of abusing women like fucking a teenage fan in his Bentley

Role Model and Captain fantastic according to english Football. Captained England and even tried to cash in on that charging for tours .

Imagine this was Joey Barton.

I couldn't afford a season ticket When I was 13 77/78
In today's money it was about £10 to stand, £1-£1.50 I could just about afford that.
I got £1 a week pocket money.

Pocket money rather than paper round.

I used to get best part of £10 per week for delivering papers... That's £20 per fortnight.

I was paying £7 for park lane in 1990...

Admirable stance to take. Odd he didn't do the same when one of his favourite players he gleefully lists and reminisces about produced a Nazi salute to the travelling Spurs fans.
7f229ceaff57056e969688781cb4b239

Admirable stance to take. Odd he didn't do the same when one of his favourite players he gleefully lists and reminisces about produced a Nazi salute to the travelling Spurs fans.
7f229ceaff57056e969688781cb4b239
that was at WHL. i was there. atmosphere was fucking poisonous after he did that. then in interviews he played the "it was just bants, if thats what the game is coming too im not sure i wanna keep playing" card

I'm getting too old, I could have sworn that was at there place. Cheers.
At the Paxton end.
We were singing about Klinssman to him about that high challenge he made on him at theirs. He turned around and done the German thing , jokingly.
Whether he meant it as a reference to Klinssman the German in reaction to our goading or he did it as an anti Semitic gesture is open to debate.
He only knows that.
Wasn't the brightest thing to do either way.

At the Paxton end.
We were singing about Klinssman to him about that high challenge he made on him at theirs. He turned around and done the German thing , jokingly.
Whether he meant it as a reference to Klinssman the German in reaction to our goading or he did it as an anti Semitic gesture is open to debate.
He only knows that.
Wasn't the brightest thing to do either way.
I fucking hate the bloke. Love that his career ended in a dodgy hotel room and a bag of Columbian. Helped my get over the envy of him shagging Sophie Anderson or Anderton.

For all the struggles Villa has had you have to give kudos to Steve Bruce for apparently ramming his car through the gates/climbing the gates (depending on which version of the story you hear) to Ross McCormack's house to collect him when he tried to skip out on training to force a transfer.

You do you, Big Steve.

Back
Top Bottom