AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Has AVB been sacked yet? Fucking Rick Astley look-a-like.

Never gonna give you up? Never gonna let you down??? (Change that lyric to never gonna let you loose 3-0 against west ham at home and its a deal)!

Rick-astley-never-gonna-give-you-up.jpg

:avbcringe:

This thread is ridonculous.
I'm well aware I don't contribute much to this forum but its becoming Shit with stuff like this.
I'm aware its a forum with differing views but this just serves to wind people up, who needs enemies when you have fans like ours....

Obviously too early in the season to make such a statement, but it's a bit worrying that we can't manage to score soon enough in a game. We also only scored 6 goals in 7 games so far and this sort of form might affect us in the long run.

This might have been said before, but the international break couldn't have come at a better moment. AVB has the time to fix what is not working and i am sure we will see some improvement in the upcoming fixtures.:coys:

It actually really pleases me that the underground AVBout community only has about two opportunities each season to come up for air and reveal themselves without looking completely clueless, thus far.

The rest of the season they're deeper in the closet (so to speak) than John Travolta.

Okay, okay. Just a bit pissed off at the time, for obvious reasons.

Aw, don't be daft.. it's already forgotten!

Besides, as I said before, I couldn't possibly be Xenophobic, I'm useless on the Xylophone!!!

Goodnight Circus Tavern, you've been great!

I'm actually looking forward to how he deals with this setback...
hopefully he gets a little bit angry (he doesn't seem to do angry much) :avbfu::avbwtf: and spells it out in no uncertain terms, that unless we want a repeat of the last 2 seasons, we NEED to at least win the games we are EXPECTED to win...! The rest is up to the Gods....

Back
Top Bottom