AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm thinking Pauli playing off ade will be an even better combo...soldado did look better though today..
Hi Oz, you may well be right. If Ade ever plays two games in a row, or even 90 minutes in a row!
Yep, there are still doubts about Soldado. As I've said in another post, give JD support with Paulinho or Ade for example, and he might be able to do it in the Prem. Anyway, we were more positive today, now let's continue that at Fulham with a win.

"[T]he football we played was much better under Redknapp".

That's not really fair, because Bale is probably the difference. I think our current side would beat Redknapp's without Bale.

"[T]he football we played was much better under Redknapp".

That's not really fair, because Bale is probably the difference. I think our current side would beat Redknapp's without Bale.

but again wouldn't Bale be the difference again? because the reason the team is so different is because of the bale money?

If we beat Fulham and Sunderland, then AVB's post-match comments will be forgotten quickly by the media. Any less than 6 points, then it's going to get messy.

They might go quiet for a while but they wont forget, the knives will always be out at the first opportunity.

Probably why he has a pop at them, thinks "fuck it, they are after me anyway!".

They might go quiet for a while but they wont forget, the knives will always be out at the first opportunity.

Probably why he has a pop at them, thinks "fuck it, they are after me anyway!".
Like that bit in The Matrix Reloaded where all of the Agent Smiths pile on top of Neo and he just pushes them all off.

Well AVB has got one thing right. Neil Ashton is an odiuos Cunt and that's a fact.
I will be the first to admit, i fell for his twisted story about it being the players should be ashamed when he said "We" should be ashamed.
Trouble is, when you be-little a press Monkey, they are waiting for you to slip up so they can hghlight it.

Thanks for the vid.

Really not sure how I feel about that.

Part of me is thinking "good on you" for pulling them up on it, and part of me is thinking "Why antagonise them?!" (that never ends well)

He's right but yet again they'll just put their spin on it to make him seem completely wrong
You have to play the press in this country, they can make or break you. He is pissing them right off, and usually its the managers who end up losing when it kicks off. Will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom