AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fuck.

avbgifv8fn1.gif

I admit that I was starting to fault and lose faith in him, but idk ... am I the only one that still feels pity for him?

Ah, cant say I am either happy or unhappy about this. It's going to be a tough few weeks and remainder of the season .

He made too many errors, you can't do that at this level.

Feel a bit sorry for AVB. I think he may get there one day, but he needs to learn from his mistakes and he's clearly not matured enough as a man yet to be able to do so. I think he either needs a break from the game or to manage at a lower level abroad for a few years. He needs more expereince of adaptability and needs to learn pproper man management. Then maybe he'll come good.

Looked like he was going to cry last night in the post match interview, poor bean. Knew his number was up.

Im shitting it at the ideas of these short term interim appointments.

Hoddles, Freund, Sherwood (FFS!), Ferdinand.... Disaster written all over them.

My hope is that we have acted now because we have someone quality lined up to come in and rescue the season.

I genuinely believe AVB has done a lot of good work, that we have a fantastic squad and that we are in a good position - if the new guy can come in and take it up a notch we could still be set for big things

I really REALLY wanted him to succeed. I am quite sad.
I think that's the thing. Club has to come first, and it's right that he's gone. But you get the feeling he means well and behind those eyes is a well intentioned man, unlike some slippery brown envelope types we are familiar with. It was just too much too soon for him.

Joint best away record in the Premier League. Perfect record in Europe (8 wins out of 8). Still in the League Cup.

Let the new man bring it.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom