AVB

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope Levy has some one in mind. I see a turn in form coming around the bend (bend happens tomorrow). We need adaptability from the new manager in philosophy and match decisions.

I'm not going to gloat, im not going to jump up and down or streak through the streets.

All I have to say is, the right decision has been made and lets move forward..
And so begins a new chapter in the history of Tottenham Hotspur football club.

Hoddles, Freund, Sherwood (FFS!), Ferdinand.... Disaster written all over them.
Jesus Christ no. They aren't the answer. If any of those names come it it's nuts. Well, maybe Hoddle at a push, rather than permanent, simply because he has experience (although I'm still vehemently against him getting the job full time), but otherwise it'd make more sense keeping AVB than going with any of those lot.

He was a manager of immense dimensions:avbnaa:
I'm really not happy with this, granted the manner of some of our defeats have been appalling, yesterdays ws probably the worst iv'e witnessed as a Spurs fan but I still hold a belief he was the right man. I don't see what differentiates us from Chelsea with a move like this, very disappointed:paulinhobored:

Oh well ... not my choice, but Capello being at the game yesterday followed by this ... makes me think Capello is lined up. He'll probably do both Spurs and Russia job until the World Cup and then resign Russia after it.

Anyway to AVB ... thanks for the famous victory at Old Trafford, thanks for turning Bale into a world record fee for us, and thanks to let us feel that the Europa League is not a mickey mouse cup.

Loved your beard!

Fucking stupid decision from the outside

Can only assume he has lost the dressing room

Only problem I had with him was 2 defensive midfielders and dropping Townsend

Other than that, thought he was a class act

I dont hate AVB, he seems a really nice down to earth chap. I just don't think him and Spurs were suited.

I would like to wish him well and hope he suceeds wherever he goes next..
Thanks for your efforts but you never understood the Tottenham philosophy..

You get a manager in , a manager out
In , out , in out & you shake the team about .
You do the Daniel Levy & rake in the pounds ...

That's what it's all about

Oooooh do the Daniel Levy...

Repeat until Hugo gets sold

Fuck, this hurts.
------

7/2 Laudrup
5/1 Hiddink
5/1 Capello
7/1 Sherwood
7/1 Hoddle
10/1 Frank de Boer

Capello, Hiddink or de Boer for me.

Had lots of respect for the way he handled himself and the interaction with the fans , not a big fan of his style of footbal.

So run around didn't work , strong tactical discipline either - what's next ? Tony Pullis style of football ?

Could we have a 4th decade of David Pleat's blue and white army!!??

What a mess. We were awful this season but you have to back a manager and show some backbone when things go badly.

Back
Top Bottom