Away to Villa - 13 March

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

easy 3 points earned today,that was expected,but still before the game i had some anxious thoughts ,because Spurs made sometimes unexpected surprises exactly when you don't believe they do so... glad that today wasn't a that kind of day,everything was ...normal.

Not a bad performance really, but we'll need to be a lot sharper against Bournemouth next week - the only team in the league who cover more distance than we do.

I don't know lads...in the past 15 days we've played 5 matches, including a difficult one at West Ham (knew that one would be tough), the NLD, and a Europa match against Dortmund. Since I've been watching at the 55 minute mark I'm not seeing anything that inspiring, but we've got 2 goals and, as long as our defense holds up, should get out of Villa Park with 3 points. Think the players needed a bit of a breather here. It's been an intense past two weeks.....and with the win we're two points from top of the League.

As with the previous game against this mob this season we weren't very good. But we didn't need to be to beat a fucking awful Villa side.

Massive 3 points and comfortable enough. Don't care about a drubbing, rest many against Dortmund.

Bournemouth is huge going into Liverpool and United.

Professional performance. Lamela, Walker and Rose excellent. Alli and Kane didn't do much besides the goals, so who cares really. Toby and big Kev unflappable as usual.

Hugo's kicking is a travesty for a player so good.

Back
Top Bottom