Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

El Pais: Between May and June the Madrid corporate CEO, Jose Angel Sanchez contacted Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, to express their interest in the striker, and the London club's chairman explained that he did not speak with subordinates.

What a fucking boss

Let me throw a hypothetical at you:

Al Qaeda does follow through and murder Gareth Bale, do we lose out on him and the money? Or does the club have like a life insurance policy on its players

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/tottenham-threatened-by-al-qaeda-over-gareth-bale-deal
"Tottenham threatened by Al Qaeda over Bale deal."

Reckon Marca made this up so that they won't look so silly in comparison?

I'm slightly confused why the threat would be tied specifically to Bale's potential sale...I mean, because they mention Jews and hate the club for having Jewish association, they don't need a big deal in the pipeline in order to threaten us. They hate Jews simply for existing. They'd feasibly make the same threat, screeching about greed, if we were charging £5 for Hudds.

Anyway. Anybody else feeling vaguely honoured that Al Qaeda considers us significant enough to be the target of their hatred? This came out of the UAE...Bunch of Gooners. :crouch:
Well known fact that Bin Laden was a Gooner...

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/tottenham-threatened-by-al-qaeda-over-gareth-bale-deal
"Tottenham threatened by Al Qaeda over Bale deal."

Reckon Marca made this up so that they won't look so silly in comparison?

I'm slightly confused why the threat would be tied specifically to Bale's potential sale...I mean, because they mention Jews and hate the club for having Jewish association, they don't need a big deal in the pipeline in order to threaten us. They hate Jews simply for existing. They'd feasibly make the same threat, screeching about greed, if we were charging £5 for Hudds.

Anyway. Anybody else feeling vaguely honoured that Al Qaeda considers us significant enough to be the target of their hatred? This came out of the UAE...Bunch of Gooners. :crouch:

Nothin but a two bob firm, Al Qaeda. Embarrassed for them tbh. Never seen them lot mix it with Davy Reynolds on a wet Tuesday night at Stoke. Galling really. Where was they when they was shit? Mujihideen woulda captured and shipped Bale for twice the Tanner. Now they want some, do they?

79Y7UbX.png

N.F.I.!!!

Nothin but a two bob firm, Al Qaeda. Embarrassed for them tbh. Never seen them lot mix it with Davy Reynolds on a wet Tuesday night at Stoke. Galling really. Where was they when they was shit? Mujihideen woulda captured and shipped Bale for twice the Tanner. Now they want some, do they?

79Y7UbX.png

N.F.I.!!!
I'm be careful what you say, otherwise Barry the Falafel will come sort you out.

Let me throw a hypothetical at you:

Al Qaeda does follow through and murder Gareth Bale, do we lose out on him and the money? Or does the club have like a life insurance policy on its players

I think they want to murder "Spurs" (for being Jewish) rather than Bale

I wonder what David Baddiel has to say on this one?......... Is it still our fault

I think they want to murder "Spurs" (for being Jewish) rather than Bale

I wonder what David Baddiel has to say on this one?......... Is it still our fault

Well my thought was if they want to hurt spurs then the best way is take Bale out, they lose the player abilities and the money they could have got for him.

Blanchflower......we are an English club...not a 'jewish' one...i realise this has been done to death before but we are NOT a 'jewish' club. We have little or no connection with Israel or jews. We play in the English premier league and are overwhelmingly supported by non jews. Confrontational maybe but has to be said. I for one am uncomfortable with the 'Yid' thing. I love Tottenham Hotspur and all who support our great club regardless of where they come from.
Spurs was run by English gentlemen till the likes of scholar appeared....listen to Stevie Perryman and what he thought of these people.....Graham Roberts the same....nothing against any creed but the likes of scholar, bobroff, and sugar have damaged us. Happy to be proved wrong.

That was entirely uncalled for. You either deliberately did that to spoil people for your own amusement of you are just completly stupid. I don't think it was the latter too.

Please MODS - ban this troll.

Unbelievable
Just to make it clear. It wasn't me that posted the comment(s?) last night.
My account was sin-binned and I can no longer see what was posted, but have been informed by Case that the posts on this thread were to do with Game of Thrones (wtf) - a program I do not watch on a channel I can't get. I was camping with the kids at the time it was posted.
I left myself logged in and can only apologise for doing so and on behalf of the mong that did it. I'd also like to thank Case for assisting in tracking down what happened.
Sorry for taking the thread off track to explain - do carry on! :oops:

I still can't quite make the connection between the British Media having a wankfest over Bale leaving, Madrid doing their best to show what classless, arrogant money fuelled cunts they really are, and Alan Qaeda suddenly piping up with their mis-guided, hate fuelled manifesto!
I can honestly see La Marca or Madrid actually being behind it.... Wouldn't put it past them, and this transfer circus is already in the realms of fantasy and stupidity... So let the fucking games begin.

The sooner this whole sorry saga is over, the better!
Fucking Al Qaeda..... FFS!! Seriously, what has the Transfer Window become?

Blanchflower......we are an English club...not a 'jewish' one...i realise this has been done to death before but we are NOT a 'jewish' club. We have little or no connection with Israel or jews. We play in the English premier league and are overwhelmingly supported by non jews. Confrontational maybe but has to be said. I for one am uncomfortable with the 'Yid' thing. I love Tottenham Hotspur and all who support our great club regardless of where they come from.
Spurs was run by English gentlemen till the likes of scholar appeared....listen to Stevie Perryman and what he thought of these people.....Graham Roberts the same....nothing against any creed but the likes of scholar, bobroff, and sugar have damaged us. Happy to be proved wrong.

I'm sure Blanchflower can speak for himself and I'm happy to move this to another thread as it is only semi-related to the Bale thing, if at all, but...

Regardless if we are or not, we are stereotyped as a Jewish club, and it only makes it worse when the likes of Baddeil, Herbert, Lazio, or Al Qaeda in this case remind the international media about it without the full story. However, I honestly couldn't give a fuck if we were stereotyped by others as Muslim, Jewish, English, Argentinian - I'd still stand up for any of THFC being discriminated against, regardless of whatever minority or race or religion the opposition choose. Just so happened to be Yids.

If Lazio, Al Qaeda etc. want to be ignorant about it, I don't think us pleading with them that we are English helps in the slightest - they hate the English as well ffs. Bottom line is it shouldn't matter whoever fucks with Tottenham. I respect and understand anyone who doesn't like the word Yid, but at the same time I think that we should have the right to defend ourselves on this issue because the Y word doesn't excuse the cunty behaviour of those unrelated to THFC.

Back
Top Bottom