Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have we done how the image of Bale (and Dempsey) has been removed from the @spursofficial twitter background?

So you guys all realize that those images are one big image right? So in order to take Dempsey down, Bale had to come down as well. I have no clue whether Bale will stay or go, but I garuntee you that who ever controls the design of the Twitter page has no idea either.

I remember a caller on TS stating that Bale is a ready made replacement for Ronaldo, the caller then went on to say how Ronaldo is lined up to leave RM and the cash will be used for Bale. Well now Ronaldo has signed a new deal and is going nowhere can RM now feck off and leave Bale alone.

I remember a caller on TS stating that Bale is a ready made replacement for Ronaldo, the caller then went on to say how Ronaldo is lined up to leave RM and the cash will be used for Bale. Well now Ronaldo has signed a new deal and is going nowhere can RM now feck off and leave Bale alone.

I heard that the whole Ronaldo to Utd story was started by a Utd fan trolling a Daily Star reporter who then printed a back page splash...

I heard that the whole Ronaldo to Utd story was started by a Utd fan trolling a Daily Star reporter who then printed a back page splash...

That one was with specific details but the Ronaldo to Utd story has been rumoured for a number of months now, prior to that article.

Fed up of reading "bale unexpectedly goes to training" when in fact that's exactly what you expect him to do

journo cunts should learn something from those apocalypse cult idiots....never give a deadline for anything, like Bale having a press conference on Sat/Sun, the deal being done today, him not turning up for today's training.

I was about to say that there are finally no articles in the BBC gossip section about Bale leaving :freundgoal:, but then they went and posted that stupid twitter article :avbmad:. Still, that doesn't really count, right?

I was about to say that there are finally no articles in the BBC gossip section about Bale leaving :freundgoal:, but then they went and posted that stupid twitter article :avbmad:. Still, that doesn't really count, right?
well, when you think that last week, that page was divided into 3: gossip, worldwide gossip. and bale gossip, its a fucking huge improvement

El Pais: Between May and June the Madrid corporate CEO, Jose Angel Sanchez contacted Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy, to express their interest in the striker, and the London club's chairman explained that he did not speak with subordinates.

What a fucking boss
and so starts the Spanish media campaign, in the event of bale not moving, of pinning it all on levy and painting him as an arrogant bastard

Gareth Bale has arrived at the Tottenham training ground.The Wales international is a transfer target for Real Madrid and there had been reports in Spain that he would stay away from training today. But Bale was driven into the Spurs complex in Enfield at 10.30 this morning.-SSN
Who'd have thunk it eh?

Footballer turns up for training. Means of transport - automobile, no flying capabilities.

Likely that subject will need to change vehicle before being unveiled in Bernabeu.

Bearing in mind the official line is that Bale is not refusing to play but he has been injured for the last 3 friendlies, I am suprised Real still want the crocked cunt.

They would be better off asking Darren Anderton to come out of retirement.

Back
Top Bottom