Bale Madrid... it's Real!

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's pretty obvious Bale is in negotiations about a) a new deal and b) a potential transfer and so of course he wouldn't comment it's all still up in the air.

BQ7PQlXCEAAaQlF.jpg

:bale2:

Don't know why you all worry about Sky and BT I think SLY SPORTS is the real answer.

Gareth can sign for chicking

It's pretty obvious Bale is in negotiations about a) a new deal and b) a potential transfer and so of course he wouldn't comment it's all still up in the air.

You do realise if he stays and signs a new deal it will be because it has been loaded with get out clauses?

So Bale has been voted 7th in UEFA's Best Player in Europe award with Messi, Ronaldo and Ribery in the shortlist of 3 to win it. Perhaps Marca should now focus on a few Bayern players.

The positions from fourth to tenth have already been decided and will remain fixed, with Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski fourth, and Bayern team-mates Arjen Robben and Thomas Muller fifth and sixth.

Tottenham's Gareth Bale is seventh, Bastian Schweinsteiger of Bayern is eighth while Paris Saint-Germain forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Manchester United striker Robin van Persie occupy ninth and 10th positions, respectively.

So Bale has been voted 7th in UEFA's Best Player in Europe award with Messi, Ronaldo and Ribery in the shortlist of 3 to win it. Perhaps Marca should now focus on a few Bayern players.

The positions from fourth to tenth have already been decided and will remain fixed, with Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski fourth, and Bayern team-mates Arjen Robben and Thomas Muller fifth and sixth.

Tottenham's Gareth Bale is seventh, Bastian Schweinsteiger of Bayern is eighth while Paris Saint-Germain forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Manchester United striker Robin van Persie occupy ninth and 10th positions, respectively.

Never heard of them :saha:

I love this from the metro article. It's so stupid it's almost like a private eye parody
"
Despite Bale’s attendance at training, it now appears more likely than ever that the 23-year-old will be sold this summer after his image was removed from the club’s official Twitter page."

If he sticks around this year and doesn't sign a new deal by the end of next summer we'll almost certainly still sell at that point because he'll be down to two years on his current deal, and the fee we could get would be drastically lower if we wait again and he's down to the last year of his deal.

I agree that signing a new deal now only ensures his presence for one more year, and yes, that would be a "win" not sure how it could be construed as anything else.

Last edited:
If he stays this year I'll send him off next year with my full consent and a pat on his back. In some ways i'd even want him to go, he deserves to be at the top for his peak.
He stays this year and he'll be up there with my favourites of all time. Come on Gareth, once more year.

Back
Top Bottom