Bar codes vs the wankers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Neville talking about the own goal, saying the best centre halves - and points at carragher - would always get into position better so they didn't score the OG....

Carragher - who scored about 5 of those against us alone - Looked really sheepish and mumbled...".hmmmm"

Talking of TalkSport ... I get they're OBVIOUSLY obliged to rip the piss out of WHOEVER has just lost/blown it/bottled it .. it's just what they do.
It's their raisin d'être....

But listening to Jason Cunty last night, and Darren Bent this morning, you'd never know they even pulled on a shirt for Spurs in their 'illustrious'(!) careers...

Yes, they support Chelsea & Arse respectively, but the sheer venom and hated towards a club they both played for, makes me question if they EVER gave their best for us....
I sincerely doubt it .. neither are THAT professional!

No wonder they were both shit for us! Probably thought they were doing their true clubs a favour!

I'm prepared to be wrong, but did he ever score for us against them? (Might have to look it up, so this post doesn't look stoopid!)
To be fair we are trying to forget Cundy playing for Spurs as well.

Can't wait.

Yeah, Newcastle have been pretty wank this year but with Wilson and Trippier potentially starting, last home game of the season in front on a packed shitfaced Geordie crowd, Woolwich will most likely shit the bed and capitulate like they did against us on Thursday.

How fickle are we, Newcastle takeover and they were this, that & other absolute scum of the day, hope they get relegated blah, blah and now they’re the greatest thing going, really…. o_O

OH MY EYES! I've been trying to avoid the score, went out for a beer with a mate, had a bottle of wine in the garden with the missus...

I told her that there was a crucial game on but that I was enjoying her company and conversation, that I was trying to obsess less...

Can't fucking believe it!

Back
Top Bottom