Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Vicario
Porro Dier VDV Reguilon
Lo Celso Bissouma Skipp
Solomon Richarlison Perisic

I don’t think it’s really possible to support more than 1 team but with that in mind I do kinda support Barça in Spain. So I’ll enjoy this one all the more.
And before you all go ‘for shame’ it’s because my best friend was a barça fanatic and he got run over by a dump truck when he was 17 so I follow them in his memory. Before then I actually liked Betis
I have to ask but the how the fuck do you get run over by a dump truck?

They don’t move very quickly. He didn’t see it coming?

One page? The game kicks off in less than 24 hours.
No news of who is flying or even when the flight departs?

Think of it like any other european game

About a 2 hour flight there in the morning

Probably see the squad announced an hour before the match - but I think everyone has guessed a similar team based upon players who didn't play 80 or 90 mins against Shakhter on Sunday. Only real question I think is whether the unannounced (as yet) Van de Ven and Veliz or Phillips play any part in the game or not - in my opinion Van de Ven should as it makes no sense for him to make his debut v Brentford

But it will be odd to announce two signings on the same day they are announced in the match day squad ?

Just really bad scheduling, this match and the Shakhtar match should've been flipped, then we could've played the B team vs Shakhtar.
What, and have no Harry Kane send off?? The media would've had a field day!!

Think of it like any other european game

About a 2 hour flight there in the morning

Probably see the squad announced an hour before the match - but I think everyone has guessed a similar team based upon players who didn't play 80 or 90 mins against Shakhter on Sunday. Only real question I think is whether the unannounced (as yet) Van de Ven and Veliz or Phillips play any part in the game or not - in my opinion Van de Ven should as it makes no sense for him to make his debut v Brentford

But it will be odd to announce two signings on the same day they are announced in the match day squad ?
That's all we CAN do.... think about European games... Rather than weird scheduling, it's just cruel imo!
It’s to bump up our carbon footprint a bit as we’ve hardly traveled over the summer
Nor will we this season!!!!
Maybe that's why we dodged Europe altogether... To get our carbon footprint down to minus numbers!!!!

Back
Top Bottom