Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's actually staying behind? Seen Son ,Davies,Deki from the small clip have travelled that played on Sunday

Luke Gunter was on the bench beside Brandon Austin on bench on Sunday - I'm wondering if Vicario (edit) Vinicius has travelled as Forster still seems to be injured and we would be taking an unnecessary risk of having no experienced GK v Brentford. So we could see Austin start with Gunter on bench. If so a big step up for both.

Phillips probably on bench.

Last edited:
Gold's predicted team for tonight.

(4-3-3) Vicario; Porro, Sanchez, Dier, Reguilon; Bissouma, Skipp, Lo Celso; Solomon, Richarlison, Perisic.

I think that team could have been predicted by many.
Will it be Biss or Hog on Saturday? Porro or Royal?

Luke Gunter was on the bench beside Brandon Austin on bench on Sunday - I'm wondering if Vinicius has travelled as Forster still seems to be injured and we would be taking an unnecessary risk of having no experienced GK v Brentford. So we could see Austin start with Gunter on bench. If so a big step up for both.

I really don't want to see Austin start vs Barcelona with that backline.

Who's actually staying behind? Seen Son ,Davies,Deki from the small clip have travelled that played on Sunday
I did not notice Kulu. Will be surprised if he travelled.
Son, Davies and Sarr the only Sunday starters I saw. All on the bench is my guess in Casey.

By end of match, lenglet will be done deal I reckon. Squad player though he is.

Cbs No GIF by HULU

Luke Gunter was on the bench beside Brandon Austin on bench on Sunday - I'm wondering if Vinicius has travelled as Forster still seems to be injured and we would be taking an unnecessary risk of having no experienced GK v Brentford. So we could see Austin start with Gunter on bench. If so a big step up for both.

I doubt Fulham would allow it.

Back
Top Bottom