Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Luke Gunter was on the bench beside Brandon Austin on bench on Sunday - I'm wondering if Vicario (edit) Vinicius has travelled as Forster still seems to be injured and we would be taking an unnecessary risk of having no experienced GK v Brentford. So we could see Austin start with Gunter on bench. If so a big step up for both.

Phillips probably on bench.

...any relation to Chris?? (can't be his son, surely....)

Maddison also not travelled apparently
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... are we selling him too already...? So soon after he signed n'all!
Welp, if Harry's not in the squad, we all know what that means, we're selling him... if Maddison isn't in the squad, he must be off too... maybe he didn't buy into Postecoglou's method after all!

aBrwwM6W_700w_0.jpg
OMG... that is SO good! My new screensaver, right there! NO FVCKS GIVEN!

Is Ndombele traveling? And no, I'm no longer hoping, much less believing in an Ange revival for him. Just wondering if we can draw a 100% line in the sand on it. Which we surely can if he doesn't play tonight.

I do wonder if Hojbjerg has won Ange over.

I suspect its more that Hojbjerg fancies a move .... and with 2 years left on his contract spurs are not averse.

When he first came to Spurs he was the main man in CM but since then he's seen Bentancur, Bissouma, Maddison, Sarr and Skipp arrive, and he's thought 'I'm not going to play as much so time to move on''

...any relation to Chris?? (can't be his son, surely....)

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit... are we selling him too already...? So soon after he signed n'all!
Welp, if Harry's not in the squad, we all know what that means, we're selling him... if Maddison isn't in the squad, he must be off too... maybe he didn't buy into Postecoglou's method after all!

OMG... that is SO good! My new screensaver, right there! NO FVCKS GIVEN!

No relation to Chris as far as I know

Is Ndombele traveling? And no, I'm no longer hoping, much less believing in an Ange revival for him. Just wondering if we can draw a 100% line in the sand on it. Which we surely can if he doesn't play tonight.
Don't think I've seen him in any of the clips.

Back
Top Bottom