Barcelona v Tottenham Hotspur | Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys | Tuesday 8th August | KO: 19:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lol so we’ve just sent our B team to get fucked against Barcelona? Interesting strategy. Can’t wait to see Dier Sanchez and Skipp holding down the fort tonight.

Lol so we’ve just sent our B team to get fucked against Barcelona? Interesting strategy. Can’t wait to see Dier Sanchez and Skipp holding down the fort tonight.
Yeah RIP that backline, but it's a good chance for the attack, midfield, and Vicario to impress against legit opponents.

Fine by me. Pre-season friendlies 2 days apart in the runup to the PL kickoff is stupid scheduling by us.

I'm happy we put in a decent performance on Sunday at the Lane, and our best players can start preparing for the new season.

If we lose badly to Barca, it's no big deal because they're Barca and we left our big guns in London.

If we put in a decent performance, then good on our squad players.

In addition, Ange will get a chance to look at & assess some players in a match situation that he's hardly played in pre-season. Notably Eric Dier.

Missing based on that video:

Kane
Maddison
Hojberg
Udogie
Romero
Sarr
Kulusevski

Deadwood, the lot of 'em!

sell them all!!!

btw, why aren't SSN doing their best to get everyone else on that list OTHER than Kane out of our club...?

There are plenty of decent players on that list, yet it's a weird obsession they have with just one player...

strange.....

At 8pm local time the temperature is forecast to be 28ºC, but perhaps more tellingly humidity will be 70% (nearly four times the level in Madrid).

Drink plenty boys.

Sounds like a 10-pint evening.... Thanks for the heads-up, Bill...... I best head down the offy now.

No. We’ve sent our B team out to gain minutes and experience of using Ange’s system whilst resting the main starters. Win win.

The result doesn’t matter.

Deadwood, the lot of 'em!

sell them all!!!

btw, why aren't SSN doing their best to get everyone else on that list OTHER than Kane out of our club...?

There are plenty of decent players on that list, yet it's a weird obsession they have with just one player...

strange.....
Surely they could help us out with Davinson or Reguillon

A thing of beauty

Cult hero for me...... He just resonates and it's not just the Ajax Hatrick.

- Ajax obv.
- Barca (see above)
- Brace at Old Trafford
- When he celebrated his hatrick vs Huddesfield by bringing his tiny kid out to have a kick about after the game (my last visit to The Lane before I got ill).
- "Come on tha Spors"

You don't have to be the best player to earn a place in my heart.

Viewing options 🖥️ 📺 💻

Yet another trophy on the way. Could be two in a month.

NRPW112.jpg

Back
Top Bottom