Bayer Leverkusen v Tottenham Hotspur

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

two fattys having a disagreement

:bmj:

Fat Abbot Fat Abbot Fattynomates Fattynomates

If this was a fat off I would win hands down.....
fat-bastard.jpg

Dembele for Lamela (yellow card) would be my only substitute to be honest. Janssen has kept his place in the team for his performance in the latter stages of the first half.

Depending then on how the game goes, I'd either bring on Winks or Onomah for Eriksen.

Could you back this up? Or are you just here to correct bad grammar.....:allitongue:

As always, people have shit for brains when watching football. When you're shown the highlights and stats afterwards, you're all "oh Eriksen is sooo good and crucial and have better stats than Özil oh ma god".

He's made a bunch of fantastic passes, and for the first time this season he's in our tier 1, imv.

Back
Top Bottom