Bayern Munich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why don't they sell out their stadium?
Because they don't have any or not enough "real" fans.
In Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim and Leipzig the spectators are like spectators at the opera!
You could see when Red Bull Piss played in Glasgow and they had to return tickets!
As far as I'm concerned, these test-tube clubs can go down and never appear again!

In Leverkusen, Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim and Leipzig the spectators are like spectators at the opera!
You could see when Red Bull Piss played in Glasgow and they had to return tickets!
As far as I'm concerned, these test-tube clubs can go down and never appear again!
Can't beat Kaiserslautern, best fans I have seen live from Germany.

He won Trophee des Champions and Coupe de France in his first season at PSG, didn't he?

They were already in the final by the time he joined.

He'd literally only been in the job 8 days before the final.... It would be hard to contribute less to that cup unless you weren't involved at all.

Aren’t these like quite small cities?

Kept an eye on both games tonight. Nobody could ever convince me that Kane isn't a considerably better striker than Haaland.

Fancy Munich to edge them in Germany, either in extra-time or even on penalties.

Last edited:
Aren’t these like quite small cities?
Heidenheim, small town 50.000 resident.
They make in their small stadium more noice, than Bayern Munich in the sold out Arroganz Arena!

I belive the audience in Leverkusen, Hoffenheim, Wolfsburg, Leipzig are eventfans.
When their clubs lost - they talk about the meal at the next day.

I belive more in real clubs than in artificial clubs.

But by the way: COYS!!

Back
Top Bottom