Bayern Munich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Leverkusen isn’t a big place. Population is well under 200k.
Hmm, I don't think that is it. I watched the game and celebrations but something was missing. Something that was definitely there at Wrexham and Stockport for example. I can't quite describe what it is that is missing, it isn't just passion, perhaps that is a factor, but we know "it" when we see it; there is something missing from Leverkusen.

From the way the fans celebrate a goal to the "welcome" of the team coach, something is not quite right. I can't put my finger on it.

Hmm, I don't think that is it. I watched the game and celebrations but something was missing. Something that was definitely there at Wrexham and Stockport for example. I can't quite describe what it is that is missing, it isn't just passion, perhaps that is a factor, but we know "it" when we see it; there is something missing from Leverkusen.

From the way the fans celebrate a goal to the "welcome" of the team coach, something is not quite right. I can't put my finger on it.

They-Live-Watch.jpg

Be interesting to see if Leverkusen can hang on to the likes of Wirtz and Frimpong in the summer with Alonso staying. If Nagelsmann does return (he should never have been sacked) it could be a hell of a battle between them for the Bundesliga next season.

I'd be amazed if Nagelsmann goes back there now, they binned him off at the top of the league because of some bullshit the tabloids spewed up, his successor took his side and did unequivocally worse with it, they've gone in and been rebuffed by their first couple of targets so they try and bring back the guy they fucked over just a year and a half ago?? I know Nagelsmann is a fan but still, once bitten twice shy surely?

In 1898, Bayer & Co. introduced heroin as a pain reliever and cough suppressant. The company packaged and sold the drug in bottles like this one. Its amber glass and colorful label presented the newly commercialized product “Heroin” to customers as an effective, safe treatment.

:kanehand:

I'd be amazed if Nagelsmann goes back there now, they binned him off at the top of the league because of some bullshit the tabloids spewed up, his successor took his side and did unequivocally worse with it, they've gone in and been rebuffed by their first couple of targets so they try and bring back the guy they fucked over just a year and a half ago?? I know Nagelsmann is a fan but still, once bitten twice shy surely?

Liverpool.

Liverpool.
Maybe, can't see it myself, I really don't think Nagelsmann is going to jump ship from Germany before the Euros have concluded and I can't see the dippers wanting to wait until the middle of July to appoint a new coach, assuming they go deep which you'd think they will given it's on home turf and they've had some very good players come through recently. The Julen Lopetegui thing with Spain is still fresh in the memory, definitely did him no favours whatsoever.

These cunts still haven't appointed a manager yet.

When we were searching for a manager, you'd never hear the end of it about how now one wants to manage us. Yet literally no one wants to go to Bayern.

Wasn’t our first choice Slot and he said no thank you?
Yeah but it's not like Bayern have been waiting for Ten Hag. They've been looking at other managers who've said no. They're currently begging Tuchel to stay after sacking him, which says it all really.

Yeah but it's not like Bayern have been waiting for Ten Hag. They've been looking at other managers who've said no. They're currently begging Tuchel to stay after sacking him, which says it all really.

It’s a hard job atm Bayern. The squad isn’t good and a lot of the key men are ageing, even including Kane. Lots of hard choices to make like what to do with Kimmich as well.

I also think if Alonso/Wirtz are staying then managers will be at least a bit concerned that they will be almost as good next season. If they are then Bayern could have a ‘good’ season and still ultimately win nothing.

Bayern should never have got rid of Naggelsmann and are now paying the price for that big time. I wonder if they might fancy Allegri, who's just been sacked at Juventus. He's a big name and has won plenty in Italy.

Back
Top Bottom