Bayern Munich

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Feel like De Zerbi is easily the best name out there they can get now. I'd be amazed if he turned them down tbh, fantastic opportunity for him to bring them back to winning ways and get a huge reputation boost in world football. Having Alonso's Leverkusen to overcome makes next season the most meaningful one Bayern have had in decades, the guy in charge actually does stand a chance of being remembered by their fans just for winning the league.

View: https://x.com/cfbayern/status/1791915339921367219

They're out-doing our clusterfuck of 2021 and it's not even June yet.

View: https://x.com/cfbayern/status/1792592538164933112

They're going through every manager in the Prem until they find their man.

This is seriously embarrassing for a club of that stature, I thought our was bad enough but they've rejected by 6 managers and we're not even in June yet, mental.

Kane really pissed someone off in his former life didn't he.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Feel like De Zerbi is easily the best name out there they can get now. I'd be amazed if he turned them down tbh, fantastic opportunity for him to bring them back to winning ways and get a huge reputation boost in world football. Having Alonso's Leverkusen to overcome makes next season the most meaningful one Bayern have had in decades, the guy in charge actually does stand a chance of being remembered by their fans just for winning the league.

Doing it again will be far more difficult for Leverkusen though. Nobody expected anything from them this season, but next season there will be pressure and expectation seeing as Alonso is staying and they'll keep most of their squad together. On paper, Bayern still have a better team and squad though if someone gets more out of them than Tuchel.

Back
Top Bottom