Ben Davies

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lots are going mad saying £30m for shaw and only £8m for Davies..Lots are asking for Gylfi to be part of the deal..

Shaw is En-ger-lish. Tabloids can hype him up as the Three Lion's saviour; that adds a good £20m alone. Davies is only Welsh; no Three Lions, and besides, what world-class Left-Back ever came from Wales…

Jokes aside, dealing with Swansea makes sense: Davies and Bony in exchange for Sigurdsen plus some money. With Livermore's fee in already, and Dawson on his way too, the Swansea dealing seems a sensible move. I mean, it's not Contrao and Mandzucic, but its a solid upgrade.

From his wikipedia page:
NtwiEZR.jpg

MilfDuck Davies :dawsonlol:

Been looking on a few Swansea websites, and the general opinion is £8m is an insult...

My number one problem with modern football? Huge sides massively inflating wages and transfer fees. 8 mil is a damn good price for Davies. I'm not sure we should even spend that much TBH. Hopefully no one at Swansea gets the idea to ask for a huge fee based off of how much Shaw went for, cause it's insane to say they're on the same level right now.

Back
Top Bottom