Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Schniederlin, Stambouli, this type of (Roy Keane esk) player was what we always needed imo.
It looks like the latter of the two, but what I have seen over the past 48hrs and the trust and
confidence I have in Poch. This boy looks the part. Genuinely believe we are on the way up
in every sense.

COYS!

I thought Stambouli was a volcano. Hope he doesn't blow his top too often and get a lot of red cards. We're really doing this window on the cheap. Come on Daniel, you're in the black, splash out on a couple of top talents ie left wing and striker. Konoplyanka and Bony would do me.
A volcano will go nicely with our harrykane.

It was mad on here yesterday evening. Came out of nowhere. Spammers lost 3-1 at home to Southampton you'll be glad to hear. Happy hols.

Oh yes, I gave a massive fist pump when Southamptons third went in..

It's really wierd, I can watch live 3pm kick offs on a Saturday here on normal TV.

Just watched Man City live..

Internet is shit mind..

Cheers for the update mate..

Bentaleb's son?! Aka Poch's grandson?! Ffs.
Could be? He comes from a long line of footballers. His grandfather, Gérard Banide, managed l'OM and Monaco, his uncle also managed Monaco, and his father was a keeper for both clubs as well and has been working in youth development first for l'OM and now for Montpellier.

but now with Stambouli arriving I think we definitely need to ship two CMs out.
I'd say Sandro, and any one of Holtby/Paulinho/Bentaleb

:adelol:

why does bringing in depth and competition automatically mean the worst for Bentaleb? Getting rid of Bentaleb would have to go down as one of the biggest Spurs farces in recent memory. Love Holtby and Sandro, but they can fuck right off if it comes down to them or Bentaleb. Fairly sure the club's hierarchy feels the same.

not to mention we don't even know that stambolinibouliwholabaloo is going to be an automatic starter.

:adelol:

why does bringing in depth and competition automatically mean the worst for Bentaleb? Getting rid of Bentaleb would have to go down as one of the biggest Spurs farces in recent memory. Love Holtby and Sandro, but they can fuck right off if it comes down to them or Bentaleb. Fairly sure the club's hierarchy feels the same.

not to mention we don't even know that stambolinibouliwholabaloo is going to be an automatic starter.

Bentaleb is a kid as well so I can imagine it's unlikely we will let him go, his style of play seems to fit quite well from what I can see. Yeh much as I like holtby I would prefer to keep bentaleb.

Bentaleb is a kid as well so I can imagine it's unlikely we will let him go, his style of play seems to fit quite well from what I can see. Yeh much as I like holtby I would prefer to keep bentaleb.
Reckon the only way Bentaleb is going anywhere any time soon is on loan.

Or that fucking African Cup of Nations. :paulinhowtf:

Back
Top Bottom