Benjamin Stambouli

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So Stambouli next to Capoue to shield the back whilst we let full backs and wingers really push on? Or is Stambouli going to be competition for Capoue? Interested to see how he fits in.

When the Lane is full,and the tackles start
In the middle he is the man you'll see
No, I won't be afraid, oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand,
So darlin', darlin' stand by me,Stambouli
Oh Stambouli
Oh stand, Stambouli, Stambouli

There might be areason why he cost £4.7m
Quote wiki: During the 2013/14 season, Stambouli played 37 out of Montpellier's 38 league games and was even promoted to position of vice-captain behind Brazilian Hilton.

He managed to take Montpelier to 15th in ligue 1, 2 points from relegation to ligue 2 sorry If I come across as deflated but I cant see how this is an improvement.

There might be areason why he cost £4.7m
Quote wiki: During the 2013/14 season, Stambouli played 37 out of Montpellier's 38 league games and was even promoted to position of vice-captain behind Brazilian Hilton.

He managed to take Montpelier to 15th in ligue 1, 2 points from relegation to ligue 2 sorry If I come across as deflated but I cant see how this is an improvement.
He was raised by nuns. You know who else was brought up in a religious establishment?

Hitman_3_artwork.jpg

Yup all Stambouli's fault, not the other 10 first team players, any of the subs and reserves, the coaching staff or the manager. Just Stambouli

:adethumbup:

Just pointing out cold hard facts. Most fans seem to think this guy is the next wonderkid and are currently getting ready to hail Levy as the one Messiah again lol.

Just pointing out cold hard facts. Most fans seem to think this guy is the next wonderkid and are currently getting ready to hail Levy as the one Messiah again lol.

Cold hard facts that completely ignore over 20 appearances in the same Montpellier side that won the Ligue 1? Or facts like after winning the league they sold their top goalscorer?

As for wonderkids? I see "most" Spurs fans absolutely oblivious as to who Stambouli is.

Back
Top Bottom