Berba

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Berbatov back at The Lane?

• Yes

Votes: 44 43.1%
  • No

Votes: 58 56.9%

• Total voters
1882 said:
Unfortunately, when they were as good as Berba, you sometimes have to make an exception... he is one of only 2 (recent, that aren't retired or dead) Spurs players I'd have back in a heart-beat... the other one is Modric (the season after next when his Real Madrid/Man City/Chelsea move goes tits up!) ...in which case, I guess Carrick could also come along as part of the Berba deal... a distorted modern take on Ossie & Ricky if you will!

Incidentally, saw this online... so, just to compare and contrast with some other ex-Spurs players... who from THIS list would you HONESTLY have back... there really aren't many are there?

[ Image ]
FÜLÖP :parker:

Did he sit on the bench beginning of the season to make sure his transfer to United went through in the meantime disrupting our search for a striker leaving us with fuck all?

Yeah, fuck him, and his window cleaning dad on the north circular.

All the glitter is not gold. Berba learned this the hard way. Even if he is talented, I'm sure some of the squad would not be thrilled to have him back. Also- things wouldn't be the same. He'd no longer be a fan favorite.

If you take his history with Spurs out of it, £5mil for him is an absolute steal. If he came back and started banging in a few goals I'm sure all would be forgiven in no time at all.

I couldn't really work out why he didn't get more game time with Utd last year. The year previous he was superb.

I don't like anyone who goes on strike whilst earning tens of thousands a week working anywhere. Let alone our club.

Go raping with your dad you cunt.

I would hardly say winning two league titles and a 2-1 games to goals rate is a "flop".

Still wouldnt have him back though, the way he engineered his move will never sit well with me

Back
Top Bottom