Bezos Incoming

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did we need another thread for this crap? It’s a shit source and Levy has probably had discussions with many different brands over the last few years anyway. It’s not worth reporting on this crap until someone has actually signed on the dotted line.

No one would pay £500m for naming rights to a stadium without there being a bigger deal on the table.
But would Amazon, who own some of the broadcast rights for the league, even be allowed to own a club?

Like, surely that would not pass the proper ownership tests.

A sponsorship is one thing, and ownership another.

But would Amazon, who own some of the broadcast rights for the league, even be allowed to own a club?

Well it’s a fair point and I guess it has never been an option in the past.
I do believe the Amazon have very few games now and maybe the plan is to stop having any rights?

F*ck Jeff Bezos. And it doesn't matter who shells out the money, when Danny touches it'll be shoved in the safe never to be seen again.

It would probably constitute low risk for Amazon but also a great way for them to test the water.

Not sure how much Bezos would have to do with it at this stage

Anything that does not involve blood money or supplying the fcuking murderers in this world is good with me.

Thinking laterally here, the huge changing rooms for American Football, they could be an Amazon Distribution Centre, bang in London...

iu

As horrible as Amazon is I doubt that Jeff Bezos is the head of a country with abhorrent human rights or direct links to a dictator.

Rather not be associated with this wanker.

Back
Top Bottom