Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Post for those that don't have Twitter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>So I give a fan Tkts, no competition etc now every other players do it nice to see this <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Noshots?src=hash">#Noshots</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Justfun?src=hash">#Justfun</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/lol?src=hash">#lol</a></p>&mdash; Nacer Chadli (@NChadli) <a href="">December 22, 2014</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Wilshere was doing a comp to give away 2 tickets. Chadli had just given some away a week prior, no comp.

I will admit he wasn't a favourite of mine last year, but he has really upped his game this year and although he isn't a 90 min player, his contributions are significant - lovely cross for Harry's goal against Burnley, for example. And the fact that he is now baiting gooners on Twitter has made him a legend.

He does have one terrific body, although his boat race doesn't do it for me!

Dolphin Chad,
He's the man, the man with dolphin smooth skin,
Watch him cut in............:ap:

Thats "Goldfinger" by the way.......

Last edited:
I always thought Windy would be the first one to get a Spurs player on the podcast.

I think he's aware of the smooth skin part but not the smooth cock fluffer shit lol.
I was responsible for Carl Donnelly, and there's at least one high-profile guest in the new year which is down to me. No Spurs players yet, but possibly an ex-player. I need to build a bigger network.

That ought to whet your appetite!

Last edited:
There are plenty of animals without pubic hair, I thought the whole thing was that his whole body was hairless.
I hope you dont get players on the pod. It will turn into thespursshow, or boring shit with terrible comedians.

Nah they should do that thing where celebs read out mean tweets about themselves.

Get the players on to read mean comments from here.

Genuine example of what twitter was meant to be used for. Bit of banter between fans and players.

Rather than someone posting a picture of them at training and then "URURRR SHIITT" being the first response.

The amount you kiss the arse of Andros and his dad (quality podcaster by the way), we dont need any of the actually players on, it would be embarrassing

Current players wouldn't be allowed on, I'm sure, but it'd be interesting.

I don't think we kiss Troy/Andros' arses - Andros has received a lot of criticism on the pod.

Last edited:
Nacer is a lovely chap , he really is. I'm trying to find the documentary they did in Belgium about him,his life and particularly the part where he calls his dad to inform him he'll play for Belgium. Its really worth watching to discover his roots and how they have influenced him. Not your standard footballer. His mom chose a different way of raising her children, divorced his dad and tried hard to integrate them in Belgium and as a result all her children are well educated, modest professionals. A large part is also about him and Axel Witsel growing up together in a poor neighbourhood and what they had to do to succeed/stay out of trouble.

That sounds really interesting mate, I'd definitely wanna watch it. Please can you let us know if ya find it? :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom