Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really love that Chadli ad. It is so wonderfully bizarre. But what is the PPI thing about? Is that a stat I've never heard of? Is it something to do with the video game being advertised? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
:walker:
And PS: Ooooo, Nacer Nacer Chaaaad-Li! Ooooo, Nacer Nacer Chaaaad-Li!

I really love that Chadli ad. It is so wonderfully bizarre. But what is the PPI thing about? Is that a stat I've never heard of? Is it something to do with the video game being advertised? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
:walker:
And PS: Ooooo, Nacer Nacer Chaaaad-Li! Ooooo, Nacer Nacer Chaaaad-Li!
Payment Protection Insurance, in the UK many people were mis-sold it and are entitled to claim. This has led to many companies basically cold calling the public to advertise their service which aims to win their money back.

Just watched yesterday's match again and I think I along with others were too harsh on Chadli. He does go missing too often BUT he still is very good in the final third. He picked out a lovely crossfield ball for Walker who pulled back for Son who really should have scored. He also had a lovely weighted pass to Kane who squandered a chance. Two nice pieces of footwork as well in 2nd half that got him good shot chances which he didn't take well.

As it is he is frustrating at times but his end product justifies his place in the starting X1 at the moment.

Chadli continues to frustrate me. Cause when he's playing well and scoring he's damn damn good and when he's not doing well he makes me want to pull my fucking hair out.

Son, Eriksen, Alli seems to be a no brainer of a midfield. With our fixture list coming up Chadli will still see plenty of playing time, but is he a risk for losing his nailed on starting role in the Premiership?

Wasn't terrible today but I felt that the was the least effective man in the squad today. He's had a poor run of games thus far and maybe needs to lose his starting place to get his head straight. N'jie looked serviceable today for the short time he featured, maybe he needs to get the nod next game.

All you guys know that he was not be bought for first member. I think he has been doing well for us. We didn't expect him be like Bale or superb player at first. So plz don't be too agressive to him. I love his attitude and passion.

The simple fact is that we cannot counter attack with pace if Chadli is involved in the move. The AM area is finally shaping up (along with the central midfield), and I think we are going to leave Chadli in the dust.

Id love to see Njie and Rose or Walker overlapping as an option too.
Bentaleb and Mason could also be surpassed because Alli and Dier are a real force.

The simple fact is that we cannot counter attack with pace if Chadli is involved in the move. The AM area is finally shaping up (along with the central midfield), and I think we are going to leave Chadli in the dust.

Id love to see Njie and Rose or Walker overlapping as an option too.
Bentaleb and Mason could also be surpassed because Alli and Dier are a real force.
You warming to Alli playing in central midfield? You weren't favourable on it when the line up against Palace was announced.

You warming to Alli playing in central midfield? You weren't favourable on it when the line up against Palace was announced.

I like him further up, but he has a perfect attitude for CM, and he still gets forward from deeper. Did a great job v Palace.

Lamela playing well, and Eriksen back plus Son in the AM roles is ok. Plus there is Njie and Chadli, who IMO would be better suited to bring on later in games.

Bentaleb, Mason and Chadli should be the most concerned at the moment.

I like him further up, but he has a perfect attitude for CM, and he still gets forward from deeper. Did a great job v Palace.

Lamela playing well, and Eriksen back plus Son in the AM roles is ok. Plus there is Njie and Chadli, who IMO would be better suited to bring on later in games.

Bentaleb, Mason and Chadli should be the most concerned at the moment.

I think that Alli is the shinny new player that has come into the side and so far has impressed, but I don't think he's done enough to knock Mason out of the side yet.

Back
Top Bottom