Big Fat Nacer Chadli.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we're at a stage now where it's not an insult to suggest that any of our midfielders isn't a nailed on starter all the time and certain players are more appropriate for certain situations. With form/fitness/scenario I think we got a good selection for the AM positions.
Chadli to me represents bit of a turning point- he's not going to be a global superstar but he represents productivity and a change from the days of the Routledge/Bentley etc where there was not much to show for the hype.

Ashamed of myself for rating him all along but claiming this week I doubt he would ever make a decent sub and needed to start games and grow into games.

It's amazing right now just how many players we have capable of finding the back of the net, don't remember a time like that before

His goal was outstanding. Reminded me of something Bale would pop up with, cut in with players surrounding you and strike it perfectly, no keeper had a chance.

Crystal-Palace-v-Tottenham.jpg

Chadli is a curious beast. Capable of disappearing or doing something brilliant.

As a squad player he is invaluable though. Doesn't moan if not starting, puts in a decent shift and his goals record is more than useful.

Chadli coming back into form bowie dying. We can be heroes

I, I wish you could swim Like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim Though nothing, nothing will keep us together We can beat them, forever and ever Oh we can be Chadli , just for one day

We could be Chadli just for one day.

blue-dolphin-kelly-mcneil.jpg

I think Chadli was in need of a boost of confidence, which he probably got from the Leicester.

Hopefully he is now ready to step up to the level he showed first half of last season; true top class.

Screw the haters, Dolph. Some of us have always believed in you!

He's always been open about how much he loves playing for us as well, no idea if he was the same at previous clubs but showing how much he loves us always endeared him to me

I have been very critical of him in the past but he's proven me wrong on most occasions

He'll never be a Tottenham great but instead a very useful squad player. Forgive me, Nacer

Back
Top Bottom