Bolton Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Rofl. Nope the big boys one. It's our time!

All joking a side we'll probably lose to Bolton and everyone will be writting us off again. I think I prefer us being underdogs anyway.

The best thing about this is, there is no way a team can set-up to stop us.

We have threats left, right and centre. Double up on Bale? Ok, we'll use Lennon, and vice versa. Double up on both and it leaves bigger space in the middle for Modders, Ade & JD/VDV.

Teams will have to come to the lane playing like Villa did just to stand a chance and even then, we had the quality to pick them off.

I am loving this season so far, never thought i'd say that after the Man City game.

0 points, 2 games to 28 points, 12 games. Magical.

Another game, another test. We lost a total of 10 points against teams in the bottom three last year. Not to mention wigan at home.

If we win this i'm going to get all of the first team tattoed on my old chap.

paulhasissues said:
Another game, another test. We lost a total of 10 points against teams in the bottom three last year. Not to mention wigan at home.

If we win this i'm going to get all of the first team tattoed on my old chap.
I'd probably just about manage Raphael Van De Vaart's initials. :vdv:

It's about time for complacency to give us a mid season kick up the 'arris.

Still say lose 1-0, more than happy to be proven disasterously wrong.

Dean Austin? you don't have to go that far back.

I remember when Naybet and Pamerot were the 'class' players we signed.

WindyCOYS said:
My first (first team) match in ages. Anyone up for a pre-game beer?

My first WHL game since last season. Plenty of people from twitter drinking in the Bell and Hare pre match mate. I'll be there from about 11am if you fancy a pint

drwinston001 said:
WindyCOYS said:

My first WHL game since last season. Plenty of people from twitter drinking in the Bell and Hare pre match mate. I'll be there from about 11am if you fancy a pint

Blimey, you're keen. Look forward to meeting you mate! I should be there from about half 12.

WindyCOYS said:
drwinston001 said:
WindyCOYS said:

Blimey, you're keen. Look forward to meeting you mate! I should be there from about half 12.

likewise. It's just the time the train gets in. Start my journey to WHL at 7am which is always nice when you're up at 3am with a baby. Not sure exactly on the attendees but normally a good 15-20 twitter folk including Bentleysbird, SpursSimon et al.

Back
Top Bottom