Bolton Home

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would imagine I'll be doing the same. Haven't been in the b&h fuck all this season. I normallyl drink in the billy nic but I have being going to ruldolphs loads recently

The lack of Saturday 3pm kick offs pisses us all off. Sunday games sucks balls as you can't get as pissed due to working the following day. TV companies are wankers moving games around with no thought for fans who travel to games

I can't make Sunday games or midweek games so whenever we're in the EL I rarely get to games. Thankfully this season with the new arrival and a lack of ££ it's been the perfect excuse. This is my first home game of the season.

Thelonious Filth said:
The lack of Saturday 3pm kick offs pisses us all off. Sunday games sucks balls as you can't get as pissed due to working the following day. TV companies are wankers moving games around with no thought for fans who travel to games

Speak for yourself I still get pissed. :mong:

But generally, the trains from where I live to London are terrible on Sundays due to engineering works and for evening games I wouldn't be able to get all the way home (have to drive to mid-week games) so Saturday any time kick-offs are good for me.

I actually think I prefer the 5-30ko's, little bit more drinking time in the day. :beer:

I'd be more confident now than before. Defensively we'll be a lot better and while I don't want to jinx it I don't think this team are likely to put in two performances like that on the trot. Keep the faith.

My only concern is after watching us last night bolton are more than likely going to park the bus and kevin Davies will score his complimentry goal against us and we'll sturuggle to break them down and lose 1-0.

Actually fuck that. We'll smash em!

I'm really hoping we absolutley fucking batter them.
Woolwich have got Wigan, we need to keep the run going

Dru said:
I'm really hoping we absolutley fucking batter them.
a***nal have got Wigan, we need to keep the run going
I've always quite liked Martinez, for his approach, and trying to play the game in the right way.

Hope they get a decent result, help him with his current job.

paulhasissues said:
We will win.

Go back to the 90's where you attitude belongs.
along with last night's performance perhaps?

I remember the 90's, specifically I remember working out how old I would be in year 2000 and thinking 'shit that's fucking old'.

Of course Bolton were shit back then, and are still shit now, doesn't mean spurs can't still shoot themselves in the foot.

Coyle did a great job last season, and the one thing he will do is get the team fighting and scrapping. If we get the wrong ref, they will get away with it, and we may yet open up like a cheap kentish clam and gift them a 1-0 victory.

This is still spurs after all!

Bolton will play a defensive game regardless of last night. They wouldn't look at Spurs, 28 points from 30, and think "let's take it to them". But they couldn't prevent Everton scoring 2 at the Reebok last time out, so I don't think they will stop us scoring at the Lane, tbh.

Back
Top Bottom