Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm massively bi-polar on this one, swinging from moments of despair to elation. The former were when having a beer with a (non-football) mate earlier. Every lull in the conversation I was in a tizz. I'm calm again now, but planning to get involved with a bottle of wine with some beer back up later. Like Scott's wingman Lawrence Oates, I may need to go outside, I may be some time.

Of course, I could always lay off the sauce, but we all know that's not happening, right gents?

:vdvcry:
I swing between expecting to lose 4-0 and hoping to win the Champions League !

Thanks, brother...
WOt2Rg7.gif

One goal means they need five. They have to come at us. I’d have liked to see us set up like that.

Still, 25 mins. Only need one to almost guarantee passage. COYS.

Do you know what's awful, I'm actually more afraid of twitter, podcasts, Talksport or any sports media if we lose more than the loss itself. that's the sad thing really.

Is it just me or even just because we are up 3-0 I’m still not convinced this is a done deal! And it could be as draining as Saturday was I was fucking knackered after Saturday!

Spanish broadcast to me..........

Bla bla bla bla bla bla... Harry Kane..........Bla bla bla bla bla bla...... Christian Eriksen...... bla bla bla......

Need to brush up.

Do you know what's awful, I'm actually more afraid of twitter, podcasts, Talksport or any sports media if we lose more than the loss itself. that's the sad thing really.

Just don’t read it. I watch the games and then discuss them here. I don’t care what anyone other than Spurs fans think of this team.

Is it just me or even just because we are up 3-0 I’m still not convinced this is a done deal! And it could be as draining as Saturday was I was fucking knackered after Saturday!
I have been on edge all day for some reason. My neck cramped up the moment I got out of bed due to pre match nerves.

We're bloody 3-0 up. I should not be this nervous.

Just don’t read it. I watch the games and then discuss them here. I don’t care what anyone other than Spurs fans think of this team.

I get you, but I like Football, I like to read about it, hear about it, listen to it. I'm lost without it. I can't help it.

Back
Top Bottom