Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur - Westfalenstadion - 5th March 2019

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Glad to see Winks back in there, hopefully the injury isn't too serious (Though, I'd love for Poch to remove him from international duty with a niggly injury if he gets called up next week).

Big games needed from Eriksen and Sissoko in midfield, need to stay tight in there and not leave Winks exposed like they tend to do. Aurier doesn't need babysitting all night by Sissoko, especially in a back three with Sanchez or Alderweireld covering him.

Fancy a Son and Kane goal tonight.

I think we’ll win on the night

Dortmund have:

A winger playing at right back.
A central midfielder playing at centre back
A centre back playing at left back
One designated central midfielder.
Five attacking players.

And to think, some people moan about our line-ups.

D06pI4nWwAE7e69.jpg:large

:vertna:
QzGRKUu.gif

I have been on edge all day for some reason. My neck cramped up the moment I got out of bed due to pre match nerves.

We're bloody 3-0 up. I should not be this nervous.
I know we shouldn’t this should be a straight forward run about no drama’s cool calm 90 odd minutes of European football! But this is Tottenham Hotspur we’re talking about nothing is straight forward about us....:pochunimpressed:

As well as having to score they’ve to keep it tight at the back so we could hit them on the break I’d be quite happy if we score in the first 5minutes and spend the rest of the game watching them huff and puff....

We’ve got this, we’ll win again tonight. Poch seems to have us set up and more suited to European football this year. Winks in midfield is key, our best player this season. COYS.

Back
Top Bottom