Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I can’t be bothered blaming/criticising Emerson anymore. It’s not his fault he keeps getting selected, it’s this managers.

Oh and the fault of the people running this club who left a manager who needs top wing backs with not a single top wing back.

Kane has been great all game.
I’ve thought Bissouma has generally done a nice job, has won the ball back a ton.
Skipp has been sort of positive?
What else is there?

It's not even the shitty defence that gets me down. We all have our off days (or, for Spurs, weeks).

It's the complete absence of *any* attacking flair. Nothing. We just recycle the ball slowly, out wide, and then lose the ball somewhere in or around the opposition penalty area.

I started to make a post in the January transfer thread about how we desperately need a couple more attacking options and thought we desperately need goalkeeping, defending, midfield and wing backing options too so lost the will to finish the post.

Really losing patience with this. I know the problem goes beyond Conte and to how much we spend and who we buy but there's no excuse for this football. Probably only Wolves worse to watch in the division this season. Wont try Gil or Spence. If you're not building a team, entertaining or winning then whats the fucking point?

Beleive it of not, the 2-0 flatters BHA. They've been clinical (and an OG - our BFF) and Chelsea have been wasteful. I wouldn't bet on it staying 2-0...
make that 2 OGs now...score changed but not the way I expected.

Time to put on the Palace game with the Brighton game...

What’s so infuriating about Conte is that we always start rubbish, with the usual suspects responsible, it always feels like one or two changes in player or tactics would make a difference, but it’s the same plan until 10 minutes left

Back
Top Bottom