Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How does conte command a 20m a year salary. This is diabolical.

Because no one else would consider us because of the crap squad we’ve got

So Conte gets £20 million or so , goes through the motions and then fucks off to Juve to be back with his family

You can’t blame him

I can’t be bothered blaming/criticising Emerson anymore. It’s not his fault he keeps getting selected, it’s this managers.

Oh and the fault of the people running this club who left a manager who needs top wing backs with not a single top wing back.
Spence could be but wasn't Perisic meant to be one?

I started to make a post in the January transfer thread about how we desperately need a couple more attacking options and thought we desperately need goalkeeping, defending, midfield and wing backing options too so lost the will to finish the post.

The squads really not great let's be honest but I refuse to believe it can't be coached to at least look like we have an idea how to break a team down

It's not helped by having Emerson as your attack outlet on the right who the oppo legit give space and let us pass to cause the know he won't do anything with it

I bet the oppo players are fucking pissing themselves watching him in the lead up to games knowing how wank he is

Tactic is mark Kane don't give Son space to run behind let Emerson have the ball and watch spurs smash there face slowly into a wall for 90mins

Kane has been great all game.
I’ve thought Bissouma has generally done a nice job, has won the ball back a ton.
Skipp has been sort of positive?
What else is there?
Skipp has been woeful...... Not his fault as he's rusty as anything.

The whole overall play has been 5 out of 10 at best....

We're just so slow...... Even on throw ons, we stand there and wait for the Bournemouth players to get back into position before we actual throw the ball in.

Pisses me right off when they're about to take the throw in, then have second thoughts...... Then wave their arms in the air as if they've got no one to throw to, before throwing in a hospital pass to the nearest player who has the most opposition players surrounding him....

Lacking creativity, so ponderous and predictable on the ball.
We seem to have 3 ways of scoring - Kane or Son scoring, set pieces and bunging balls in the box.

Shocking that most of the time it's Skipp that is the player trying to cross the ball in the box, he's not that type of player.

Defence is probably even more incompetent with clowns like Sanchez and an average bunch to pick from.

Whatever's cheapest and leaves him with a fall guy is the route we will take...
He must have been grinning like a cheshire cat when saw that we bought a CB on loan, a CM on the last year of his contract for £25m, a championship RWB for £11m, a LWB and a keeper both on frees.

Probably why he agreed to get Richarlison for £60m.

Looking at the lineup who really expected anything different?

Sess, Royal and Skipp as our creative forces. Absolute shite.

Start the second half with 343. Skipp off for Lucas/Gil.

Oh do keep quiet.

We are going through a very poor spell. It happens.

We need Kane and everyone else trying to turn it round.

We are a lot better than recent results and we need to show it.
We are not better than our recent results. We have been battling for 4 seasons now. We have players that Championship clubs would probably have on their bench. We were sold bullshit and we lapped it up.

Back
Top Bottom