Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Streams were awful today. Don't know if they are generally these days? Seems pretty much every game is on Sky or BT lately.

That was the worst one for ages

Weakstreams.co

Really annoying when you miss a goal etc

Streams were awful today. Don't know if they are generally these days? Seems pretty much every game is on Sky or BT lately.
Cheap legal streaming services are chipping away at the demand for illegal streams little by little. So many of the sites are blatant honeypots its not even funny. I can't even think of a single one where I wasn't attacked by malware or browser exploits.

One thing I've heard of is slingbox-ing from a foreign country with cheap sports packages. Not sure how viable is that anymore though.

Ahem. I think you mean:

"That should either be "Grammar and spelling correction are always a good read on a football forum." Or "Grammar and spelling correction - always a good read on a football forum."

:kanegoal:

Careful

That muppet dondo might get upset!

I think it’s dondo
Could be dildo

Much better

*haven’t

Are you 12?

Yes I’m 12 πŸ₯± but I’ve still managed to call you out for what you are and you have no other answer than questioning my age which is completely irrelevant.
I can’t be bothered with this anymore tbh.
Hope we can agree it was a good win today and leave it at that πŸ‘ COYS

Just got back on fucked up trains. Our first half performances are getting worse, the frustration at half time needed counselling,
Luckily we drank Morretti . . .
We seriously have to stop doing this, Sanchez and Royal in the same team is a self destruct button, graphically illustrated when they knocked each other over for their second. Absolute fucking clown shoe performances. Bentancur was a class apart and turned the game.
Worryingly, recent performances have highlighted how wafer thin our squad is. Just smash the Frogs on Tuesday and keep us off the valium. COYL!

Yes I’m 12 πŸ₯± but I’ve still managed to call you out for what you are and you have no other answer than questioning my age which is completely irrelevant.
I can’t be bothered with this anyone tbh.
Hope we can agree it was a good win today and leave it at that πŸ‘ COYS

*anymore

Its one of those isn't it... their kid does it and gets pelters, one of our lads does the same thing and he's a spurs legend.

Come to think of it, most incidents in the game are "one of those" aren't they?
Difference is our one made play happen, theirs was trying to waste time. I was thinking more that Lucas will get pelters for bullying a child.

Stupid fuck. Just an internet troll nothing to add just a loser with nothing better to do on a Saturday night

And you’re posting back to me so who’s the stupid fuck?

Have a chat with Richy

Toodles

Back
Top Bottom