Bournemouth (A) - 29 October - 3pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think we've been that fortunate with results tbh. On balance, our performance against Sporting was good enough to get the win and a draw against Newcastle would have been fair too. This win was deserved in the end.

Still been very poor overall though.
Perhaps. I guess under performed we can probably all agree on.

Seeing as everyone's leaping on their favourite scapegoats, perhaps we should give a mention to how shit Skipp was in the first half...
Well he's not a wb....
..and he'd better not be Winks mk.II either!
Personally, I think he's worth persevering with...
Then again, I once thought Marcus Edwards was gonna be a Spurs superstar.... The fuck do I know?

Fair play to him to be honest. Kids is Bournemouth through and through
Same old shit..... Ballboy tries to shit-house the oppo, then goes crying when the players rip the ball away.

Zero fucks given.:dembelefingers:
ballBOY....?
KID...?

The bloke looks older than Bryan Gil and Moura put together!!!

FgQYuXmWYAEBD1J
Bad enough Lucas gets the nod ahead of Djed at RWB. Now Lucas wants to take the ball off him too.

Huge game tuesday and pivotal imo for future. That first half performance today was utterly shocking. Was sunday league pub stuff...go out and hope for the best. Fuck knows how were third. Been unconvincing all season. Just feel against top sides all season inviting pressure weve been well beat. Cant just pin our hope as kulusevski being spark in team. Tuesday night is key.

Huge game tuesday and pivotal imo for future. That first half performance today was utterly shocking. Was sunday league pub stuff...go out and hope for the best. Fuck knows how were third. Been unconvincing all season. Just feel against top sides all season inviting pressure weve been well beat. Cant just pin our hope as kulusevski being spark in team. Tuesday night is key.
Another way to look at it is if Spurs are 3rd while playing without so many players and Conte having to manage minutes to stay ready for the Champions League games then think of how good this team will be be when fully healthy. There is some real character this team has when faced with adversity and if confidence comes from it they may start playing better in the first half and develop some swagger.

Skipp was probably our best player in that half and he gets his arse hauled off.
He was appalling don’t know what game you were watching, must have tried to play nine balls in to the box, every one blocked cause he can’t cross. Then again not sure at what point a Defensive midfielder became a right winger in a three man defensive mid.

Last edited:
what is the key or button to these second half performances ? why are we not playing that higher pressure game from the start ?
there must be something that Conte says/signals to the players for them to suddenly up the tempo
I can't believe they all decide to do it on their own

Back
Top Bottom