BRENTFORD AT HOME - THURSDAY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh, thats strange.

You don't have this in e-ticketing?

manage.png

I can manage Brentford and Norwich tickets.
I have the same but 0 notifications and no manage tickets box on the Brentford game it just shows the kick off time etc. I had a ST until this year and now only a member, but hope the ticket share isn’t for season ticket holders only?

I have the same but 0 notifications and no manage tickets box on the Brentford game it just shows the kick off time etc. I had a ST until this year and now only a member, but hope the ticket share isn’t for season ticket holders only?
I don't think you can share a ticket if you've purchased one as a member? Can only share if you have a ST.

Perhaps a call to the ticket office (they are excellent) might be in order.

Looking forward to the next two games. Cold crisp Winter days perfect for football (unless you’re third world village idiots like Burnley). Only way to survive is to get well oiled beforehand.

In Conte we trust.

Up The Spurs!

There's another, you can probably get both on a months free/0.99p if you need to buy any xmas stuff, get a couple and see what if offers you (I'm on a month free, but it runs out before next one).

Brentford and Southampton (Dec 28th Away) so from Tomorrow Prime months trial covers both.

I don't think you can share a ticket if you've purchased one as a member? Can only share if you have a ST.

Perhaps a call to the ticket office (they are excellent) might be in order.
I think you're right. Best I've managed is to get a refund and the club relist it on the ticketing site.
You can allocate a ticket to any member at the point of purchase, but it's not "manageable" once you have purchased it and allocated it as a member.

It's fair enough as it's all part of the anti-tout measures which I applaud. Just a shame that you can't help out a mate / family member if your circumstances change on a match by match basis. I guess they could bring in a "if they've been in your network for 6 months" type affair, but I know the Spurs IT systems would never cope with that. After all they obviously still use manual index cards to keep a track of loyalt ticketing points. (Sorry almost forgot I'm a client not a fan).

Taking the boy to this, got seats in the second row behind goal in the south stand. Hope they turn out to be where it's at!

Don't feel that optimistic...
Get in there nice and early and you'll see all the boys warming up right in front of you. A treat for the young 'uns (and young at heart 'uns).

Enjoy.

I think the authorities should force Brentford to forfeit this match and give us the three points

We are a bigger club than Brentford , the least that should be done

I'll be outraged if we actually have to work for the three points

Premier league , step on it

Well unless anything happens in training we know the team being the 11 selected today. Like others on the Burnley thread I hated Sanchez's selection. Although he was beaten by skill last Thursday, his normal weakness is big strong strikers. Not sure if Brentford have any dominant strikers but would still prefer Tanganga.
Being at home I have a little more confidence of a good result and Conte has a few days to work on tactics. Having read the post about how Eriksen had difficulty adapting to Conte's tactics, that may be the problem for others although Eriksen had been playing crap for months before he went there.
Toney will have him for breakfast.

Toney will have him for breakfast.

He'll be going onto he pitch thinking 'I'm gonna run through you' whoever we put out, would rather it Romero, in his stead Tanganga with Dier in the middle, just keep Sanchez away, unless he like others can draw their international heads on for Spurs (as we all know, I think it's chiefly metabolism not being right going onto the pitch for too many of them).

Like Toney, lean prototype of a now player, now as technical as Harry, but earns 6x the right to express his technique with sheer will of hard work and effort.

I guess similar to the announced Burnley side. but maybe one or two changes ?

Lloris
Tanganga, Dier, Davies
Royal. Skipp Hojbjerg, Reguilon
Moura, Kane, Son​

Subs : Gollini, Rodon, Sanchez, Sessegnon. Ndombele, Winks, Dele, Gil, Bergwijn

Others : Doherty, Austin (GK),
Injured : Romero. Lo Celso, Scarlett

Still staggered how often Rodon doesn't make the squad ...

Back
Top Bottom