Brentford fc vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR/ Sun 13th 14:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Right on top, but lacking that guile. Bissouma looking like prime Dembele for periods, what was Conte doing to him.

Get the cheque book out Daniel,

Some positives, some negatives. Richarlison, Son, Kulu the main negatives. Bissouma, Maddison, Udogie the main positives.

Not sure about Vicario, doesn't instill confidence yet but that might come. VDV some good and bad bits as expected.

All in all a fair result. We scored a worldie/set piece and they scored a penalty & deflection. Neither team created really clear, obvious open play chances. I think Brentford without Toney & Raya could struggle a lot more this season, that keeper was dog shit.

I think we will have to, not sure we are bringing in too many more, another CB is a priority.
We don't need to bring in anyone, just start Perisic and Solomon. Perisic has no pace, but he looked so much better than Son with his guile and Technique. Son is just no pace and no everything else.

How taf did kulu finish that game???

Criminal, solomon wasn't brought on.

Can't understand it.

Managers are so weird.

We should have won that imo.

Anyway, well done Ange + players, overall.

Good solid away point from the off, against a tricky team.

Need more out of Richy.
Vicario still questions to be answered but early days
Midfield looks a force to be reckoned with.
VDV going to be huge for us with the high line, but still vulnerable defensively altogether.

Best 90+ mins of Spurs footballs I've watched in what feels like years. COYS

Brentford often played a back six! When it went wide to son or kulu they had TWO MEN on them.
I don't know if that's London Stokes' usual tactic or if it was just for us. But awfully negative.
Let's see how they do against United

A lot of positives but recruitment in attack will make or break this season. The current wingers don’t possess the qualities needed for this system at all, and richarlison is still struggling.

Good second half, front 3 terrible though. Kulusevski and Richarlison offered nothing, give Porro a go instead of Kulusevski. Hope Bentancur is back soon, get him in for Skipp.

And buy a forward who can run FFS please, some sharpness at the business end.

Ange did well too, shut off Brentford's punt down the flanks tactic. Overall, it's a decent point. Oh and VdV was good, especially 2nd half.

Back
Top Bottom