Brentford vs Tottenham Hotspur. Saturday the 23rd of April at 17:30 PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

For ffs get royal and sess off, waste of time them being out there, even royals own team mates won't pass to him and Sess is still doing his 'I'm only young' act.

Berg and Moura on for them

Contes system speaks for itself. The points amassed since he joined vs before he joined.

Persevere until he gets the right players in to make something 'good' (most of the time) to something special.

If he doesn't get players this sh**show of a squad isn't his fault.

No service from wingback on either side whatsoever. Sess is poor, people need to stop trying to say he's going to end up a good player.
That one sequence of the first half said everything. Son with two defenders on him up Sess to one-time cross it with plenty of time, but Sess took too long and let the defense come to him, so he gave it back Son, who gave it back to Sess, who then again instead of attacking or crossing tried to give it to Son again, but left it short (it was not even a 5 yard pass and he left it short) for Brentford to intercept and get out of danger.

We know the limitations of the wing backs etc but Kane has to play better, that was not a good half from him. He's got to sharpen up on the ball.

We need a midfielder like Eriksen to allow us to change shape when we want. Be tempted to sub on Bergwijn for Kulusevski, or Bergwijn for Emerson. Emerson is just a useless cunt, he really is, doesn't pair up well with Kulusevski at all.

In his first few games Bentancur, when receiving the ball, turned and consistently looked to pass forward and move the play up the park. Hasn’t been doing that last couple of games and is now passing backwards and sideways. They need to keep Winks a million miles away from him in training.

Funny. Tottemham is top 3 with points for 2022 so far. Liverpool and Man C are the only teams better!
Its a season with changing lines, team tactics and managers and they are playing for champions league. Its not really that bad! And I think its been a more even game today than what this forum think.

Anyone doubting if Eriksen on a free is a good signing, he’s better than our whole fucking team on this evidence.
He's practically a good singing, but I worry about the message it sends.

Constantly looking back is dangerous we need to forge a new team, the one we had before didn't win anything either.

Simple observation so far… if the opposition sit back then the space in behind for kane and son is nullified :/. We dont have a creative mid to open them up.

Come on lads, we need the points.

More intensity needed second half. COYS
Insipid I think is a good description of our current performances.

Back
Top Bottom