Brighton (A) 12:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’m just hoping it doesn’t come to this.....

4ZoSwM2.jpg

Sissoko is not a right back and Dier, KWP, Foyth and Toby are available and all vastly more experienced in the position/defence.

It’s probably performance, Sissoko generally looks quite comfortable playing there where as Aurier and KWP have looked very inconsistent.

Shame for KWP but I've never felt he's the man for first choice RB. Doesn't do much wrong but I feel you can just tell that he won't make it to the Walker/Rose level of 2015/2016/2017 which is who we need to be finding.

It’s probably performance, Sissoko generally looks quite comfortable playing there where as Aurier and KWP have looked very inconsistent.
It strikes me as poor management. He had to shoehorn Sissoko into RB because of Aurier's clusterfuck and suddenly he's our best right back?

After saying he's looking to put Foyth there long-term.

If Sissoko is a competent right back why has he never played there before?

Just stinks to me as someone without a plan there.

Beginning of October and into our 3rd RB. 4th when Foyth is back.

What happened to the full back whisperer?

Might have an hour to squeeze in but means totally missing first half..

Dilemma?! Watch the game or eat?!
Tough decision I know. Check out the menu on line and see if it makes a difference. By the way, the restaurant is right next to Orford Castle.

Back
Top Bottom