Brighton v Tottenham, Wed 16th March, ko 7.30pm - Not on tv.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fifa game played , fairly comfortable 2-0 win , both from Kane who should have had 4

I’d like to thank the virtual away fans , who made it feel like a home game , they were so good that Mrs Furball told me to turn the fucking tv down

Dunk and Duffy on Corners

wrestlemania xv wrestling GIF by WWE

Fifa game played , fairly comfortable 2-0 win , both from Kane who should have had 4

I’d like to thank the virtual away fans , who made it feel like a home game , they were so good that Mrs Furball told me to turn the fucking tv down

Have you looked back and compared your FIFA results versus the real games to see how accurate it is in predicting?

This is a huge game for Romero, he has got to stop costing us on set pieces. Stay close to your man and attack the ball. It's really not that hard. We are not going to get anywhere if we keep conceding from set pieces.

Considering the last 15 games have flipped back and forth between a win and a loss, history tells us this is a guaranteed win coming off the United game.

No reason to worry guys, this one's in the bag...

Panic Button Netflix GIF by NailedIt

Back
Top Bottom