Bryan Gil

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So a week after we buy Gil off of Sevilla so that they can balance their wage bill, La Liga are supposedly looking to relax those rules to allow clubs to register their squads.

lol.

Feck me, this is usually the kind of thing that would happen just before we got the deal over the line rather than a week later.

Don Paratici changing the football gods themselves in our favour.
:pochhail:

Almost just scored a screamer for Spain crashed off the crossbar after he came central
He's really changed things up for Spain, who were on the back foot a lot of the first half. He was at the heart of most good things they've done in the second, in which they were the better team for almost all of it. Key pass for the equaliser and dead unlucky not to score a screamer for the gold medal.

My wife quoted one of the Spanish women's water polo team who also played a final today (they got creamed by the USA team), "You win a gold and a bronze. You lose the silver". I imagine that's how the men and women from both teams feel right now, but as I said to my missus, that's not how us back home see it.

They were all fantastic - Brazil deserved to win this final but Spain gave them one helluva game. Bryan and Oscar Gil (no relation, but he was outstanding today and previously. He'd be cheap too) must be having nightmares that their shots that hit the bar weren't a couple of centimetres lower, but they were both outstanding.

My only "What if..." is whether playing young Bryan from the get go would have made a difference. Every time he came on for Spain throughout the competition they immediately looked twice as dangerous.

Whatever, well done lads (and lasses). No mistake though, we have a player

Last edited:
My wife quoted one of the Spanish women's water polo team who also played a final today (they got creamed by the USA team), "You win a gold and a bronze. You lose the silver". I imagine that's how the men and women from both teams feel right now, but as I said to my missus, that's not how us back home see it.

They were all fantastic - Brazil deserved to win this final but spain gave them one helluva game. Bryan and Oscar Gil (no relation, but he was outstanding today and previously. He'd be cheap too) must be having nightmares that their shots that hit the bar weren't a couple of cntimetres lower, but they were both outstanding.

My only "What if..." is whether playing young Bryan from the get go would have made a difference. Every time he came on for Spain throughout the competition they immediately looked twice as dangerous.

Whatever, well done lads (and lasses). No mistake though, we have a player

:levyeyes:

Back
Top Bottom