Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

F*ck Burnley and get in!!!
Dont give a sh*t about that pen decision - how many times have we had similar go against us?

I'll take it all day long

Good stuff. Don't care at this point, just win. We should be fine now, they have to do something.

I don't like moaning about our players but fuck me Sessegnon is a wet lettuce. He's just so safe with everything. I just want to see him take on his player over and over again. He's terrified of making a mistake so simply does nothing.
Conte has said the same about Sess. He's great, has tremendous potential, but is way too safe. The injuries have sucked his confidence...

We were given a gift by the gods there. It looked for all the world that we wouldn't score today. But still a lot to do here to secure the win.

Football 1 - Burnley 0.

Hopefully this opens them up in the second half and we stick 5 more past these anti-football, cheating, time wasting cunts.

To the championship, where you belong.

Back
Top Bottom