Burnley (H) 15/05 - 12PM

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha fucking hell what a stroke of luck!

We were floundering for those last 20 mins.

Surely these cunts will have to come out and show some ambition now and we can pick them off.

Q3EADMG.png

Rise to the challenge against a team that comes out but have seriously no vision or tempo against a team that sits in. Guess we are looking for a lucky goal again.

And there it is
Lucky goal? We deserved that. We have been going at them all game. It’s hard to ply against a league one side who somehow found their way to the PL and have no idea what to do up here.

I mean, cheers Barnes I guess? What a dumb thing to do .. we weren't breaking this lot down and were headed for a 0-0.

Under the rules its extremely blatant, he has his arm stretched out FFS.

Had to only do half a workout this morning because of this early kick off, if we would have went in at half time 0-0 I would have been fucked off.

As it stands, I am happy, even more so considering these Burnley twats have been rancid wankers, I hope they go down.

Well done, harry.

Only way were gonna score the first goal tbh.

Game will be much more open, now, and - as we were struggling to get in behind - can work it through more easily, to goal.

If Kulu can manage a half, get him on.

Conte has said the same about Sess. He's great, has tremendous potential, but is way too safe. The injuries have sucked his confidence...
I just think if he's not going to show courage now, when will he?

He must realise Conte will be looking to bolster the squad. Last game of the season at home, side sat in; he should be screaming for the ball out wide, desperate to run with it.

Back
Top Bottom