Burnley v Tottenham || Monday, 26 Oct @ 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Lamela sub gave us a lot more attacking momentum (from zero to something), the only time in the entire game we looked better than Burnley.

Thank fuck for Kane who’s header to Son was fantastic the finish from Son was also great. But Kane also headed off the line (I’m sure that if they had scored from that then it would have been ruled out for a foul on PEH as his hands were on his shoulders preventing him to jump, but we've seen VAR get ignored before).

Don't want to waste anymore time on this game, we were shite. On to the next one.

Up the Spurs.

This place cracks me up. Page after page of everyone being shite, we score a goal and the last three pages have Kane, Toby, Dier and Lamela as MOTM. We couldn’t have been that bad after all, were we? 😂

I swear some on here expect all teams to roll over and let us score 4+ goals against them.

Doesn't work like that. There'll be more games like this during the season.

What I do know is that title challenges are built on shitty 1-0 wins like this

Back
Top Bottom