Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone is a snow expert, a safety expert, a football pitch expert, a hoster of large public events expert. All because when they were 6yrs old they played on a frozen Pitch for the 2nd Enfield Boy Scouts team in the public park. If he could do it why can't Burnley?

:dembelelol:

Experts?

....Or are valid questions simply being raised as to why and whom (if anyone) is reponsible?

they have no underturf heating at Turfmoor. Pretty poor in this day and age. Snow only really settles if the ground is freezing. That and a tarp until an hour before kick-off would most likey do the trick as other grounds around the country have found.

3 points to us

What time did they cancel this game?

I heard it was about an hour before kick off? If true that's disgraceful really, people travelled a long way.

As usual the PL gives zero fucks about the fans unless it suits them to do so - see the Super league were they weaponised fans.

What a mess.

Why on earth would you play Emerson at RCB????
.....Gil at CM?
235? So you essentially want Reg, Skipp & one other sitting back to cover the 2 CBs when we attack?

...You do realise that 3/5/2 still affords us 5 attacking players in possession once the FBs push on (as they do as a standard feature of Conte-ball)?

+ If you watch us vs Leeds, we had anything up to 9 men in their half in the 2nd half, so clearly formation isn't the magic key to here.
Yes why not? Also need more footballers in the squad, that’s a key point

I have a vague memory of Ian Woan smashing in a free-kick against us, orange ball in the snow. My mind might be playing tricks on me. Forest in the cup? Fuck knows, rambling...

Agree with someone who posted if gives Conte some extra training sessions with the team now, no rest required.

Bet he wishes he played a full strength team v Mura now, we might have sneaked a draw!

I have a vague memory if Ian Woan smashing in a free-kick against us, orange ball in the snow. My mind might be playing tricks on me. Forest in the cup? Fuck knows, rambling...

Agree with someone who posted if gives Conte some extra training sessions with the team now, no rest required.

Bet he wishes he played a full strength team v Mura now, we might have sneaked a draw!
That was replayed after 1st game being called off wasn't it...?
As was a home game against them after a bomb threat early '90s...

What is it with us and Forest?

Back
Top Bottom