Burnley VS Tottenham Hotspur. Sunday Nov 28th 2pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Start of the season front line with

Bergwijn - - - - - - - - - - Moura
-----------------Son - - - - - - - - -

Would be dynamic and decent alternative to try.
Tbh, playing counterattacking football is quite reliant on pace, Kane spearheading a counterattacking side is ironic, why he drops back so often.
Ndombele and Kane can only function in a possession based type team. At least till Kane can be bothered anymore

Already told you... It's a mess.

You don't play 352 (with numerous players out of position!) so you can achieve a 235 in attack.

Pro tip:

January 2022 comes AFTER November & December 2021. :nunothumb:
It’s hardly a radical step change…. Just bombing two bang average scuttlers for a couple of footballers.

Do you think we are going to create chances with PEH, Skipp and Lucas feeding Son and Kane? They’ve been isolated for two years

Everything this club's social media do is cringe
I'm quite relaxed with most stuff put out to be honest, it's an impossible job as it has to cover a fanbase that's just as cringeworthy as the dicks up the road (that's a proper mirror to hold up to ourselves if we want to see what we look like) that takes in multiple demographics from all over the world across age groups ranging from 10yrs to 80yrs old.

But this is no different than Woolwich telling their lot to "trust the process" because we've got Xhaka and he's a leader with a set of house keys shite.

Well they are. It often doesn’t snow for years so we are hardly going to buy winter tyres etc

I had a friend who lived off Watford for the odd 5 years.

Snowed every year and the same panic every year. Motorists everywhere just panicking!

Remember getting picked up in Stanstead, just a clear road all the way to Watford with the tiniest layer of powder snow, melting within minutes.

It was the same thing when I lived in Sheffield. Just pure panic.

This one in the snow, yeah i know i've posted it before, but was a memorable day for me.

Was there! First away win I witnessed in real life... (I was clearly a Jonah for the previous few years!)

Paul Stewart... orange ball... Samways nearly strangling him in the goal celebration... Leppings Lane end... wow, how things changed so quickly less than 12 months later!

Last edited:
Yeah, was at all three.
The first one (abandoned) was orange ball.

We were linked with Woan a while after that I recall. Had such hopes for Armstrong back then, and us, we were 2nd early December for a bit (or third and would have gone 2nd if we'd beaten Bolton at home, drew 2-2).

What was the abandoned score? Thought we were 2-0 up for some reason?

Back
Top Bottom